Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!!

Go down 
+6
..PrOdUcTo--
MR-G
Ecstacy
ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa
JetblackSTRIFE
Raptor
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!! Empty
PostSubject: So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!!   So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!! EmptyMon Sep 10, 2007 4:36 pm

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3012989

the article says it all.

Damn Rap you like a bunch of cheaters.
Back to top Go down
Raptor
Founder and GodFather
Founder and GodFather
Raptor

Number of posts : 2383
Registration date : 2006-10-18

PostSubject: Re: So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!!   So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!! EmptyMon Sep 10, 2007 4:48 pm

Please that's a joke, they all do it! Didn't the Cleveland Indians have cameras out in center field a while back and stealing the catchers pitch signs. Hey man, whatever it takes and they all do it don't kid yourself. This post coming from a man who defends Barry Roids lol. Did you see Randy Moss sunday lol!! We owe that traitor Magini anyway lol, trying to bring in Reche Caldwell for intel on us after we released him last week. It don't matter this season, the superbowl runs through Foxboro this year and the Pats cannot be stopped!! Cool
Back to top Go down
JetblackSTRIFE
Clan Co-Leader
JetblackSTRIFE

Number of posts : 927
Registration date : 2007-03-24

PostSubject: Re: So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!!   So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!! EmptyMon Sep 10, 2007 5:00 pm

And anyway, do the Pats need any help AT ALL beating the Jets or even better, the packers last year? come on
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!!   So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!! EmptyMon Sep 10, 2007 6:24 pm

Umm i didnt defend him I said he hasnt tested positive. (Barry Bonds) So give him his respect until proven guilty.

The pats have been proven guilty not once but twice.
I am just saying.
Why would a camera man get pissy for being asked to leave the sideline?

why would the NFL put such an effort into it if it wasnt a big deal?

Just saying/
Back to top Go down
JetblackSTRIFE
Clan Co-Leader
JetblackSTRIFE

PostSubject: Re: So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!!   So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!! EmptyMon Sep 10, 2007 6:40 pm

Haha i think it's hilarious how the camera man got all pissy.

"What?! I can't take pictures of your defensive coaches and make signals to my team?! THIS IS RIDICULOUS!"

hahaha
Back to top Go down
ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa
Sgt 1st Class

Number of posts : 1221
Registration date : 2006-11-25

PostSubject: Re: So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!!   So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!! EmptyMon Sep 10, 2007 9:14 pm

Patriots suck, the one team that could put a whooping on them are the one and only Broncos. Champ on Moss, Bly on Stallworth, Foxworth on welker. Beautiful, too bad Patriots arent playing us this year.
Back to top Go down
Raptor
Founder and GodFather
Founder and GodFather
Raptor

PostSubject: Re: So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!!   So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!! EmptyMon Sep 10, 2007 10:17 pm

Too bad Denver won't make the playoff lol.

Found guilty that's a croc lol, what court was that? The kangaroo court? No one can stop the Pats!!
Back to top Go down
Ecstacy
CT Ally Clan

Number of posts : 761
Registration date : 2007-03-12

PostSubject: Re: So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!!   So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!! EmptyMon Sep 10, 2007 10:34 pm

Captain Kangaroo was such a great Television Series. I miss it so much.
Back to top Go down
Raptor
Founder and GodFather
Founder and GodFather
Raptor

PostSubject: Re: So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!!   So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!! EmptyTue Sep 11, 2007 10:40 am

You know he is dead now, so is Mr. Rodgers. Here is an interesting fact about Mr. Rodgers. The reason why he always wore a long sleeve sweater/shirt and never a short sleeve, was because he was in the navy seals no lie and had a bunch of tatoos on his arms. Imagine that, mild and meek Mr. Rodgers would seriously kick your ass and was a real life badass, and could probably kill you in 50 different ways. Who would have thought lol. Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!!   So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!! EmptyTue Sep 11, 2007 12:29 pm

Raptor wrote:
You know he is dead now, so is Mr. Rodgers. Here is an interesting fact about Mr. Rodgers. The reason why he always wore a long sleeve sweater/shirt and never a short sleeve, was because he was in the navy seals no lie and had a bunch of tatoos on his arms. Imagine that, mild and meek Mr. Rodgers would seriously kick your ass and was a real life badass, and could probably kill you in 50 different ways. Who would have thought lol. Cool

Reminds me of a Patriots Cameraman who could kill the other teams defense in 50 different angles.

LOL Laughing
Back to top Go down
ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa
Sgt 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!!   So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!! EmptyTue Sep 11, 2007 1:08 pm

LMAO! and the broncos are making the playoffs, no doubt about it. The only other good team int he afc is the chargers and colts.
Back to top Go down
JetblackSTRIFE
Clan Co-Leader
JetblackSTRIFE

PostSubject: Re: So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!!   So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!! EmptyTue Sep 11, 2007 1:10 pm

Raptor wrote:

Mr. Rodgers grew up literally twenty minutes away from my old home in Pittsburgh. He lived in Latrobe, and that's supposedly where the show took place. w00t!
Back to top Go down
Raptor
Founder and GodFather
Founder and GodFather
Raptor

PostSubject: Re: So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!!   So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!! EmptyTue Sep 11, 2007 6:10 pm

Please Zig, face it nothing will happen to the Pats either way and no one can stop them from winning the superbowl this year lol. So don't just cry, cry me a river!!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!!   So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!! EmptyTue Sep 11, 2007 6:27 pm

Raptor wrote:
Please Zig, face it nothing will happen to the Pats either way and no one can stop them from winning the superbowl this year lol. So don't just cry, cry me a river!!!! Laughing

What do you mean nothing will happen? If found to be doing what they have been accused of they will lose draft picks and maybe worse.

I posted this as a joke but you seem to really think its not a big deal. maybe it is maybe it isnt but if they end up losing somethings because of this I wonder what the excuse will be coming from all the pats fans.

I agree that the pats have a good chance of making the superbowl but I think the colts will take it again this year. You guys havnt played a good team yet even tho its only week 1. If the pats blowout the chargers then I will tell you straight up the pats win this year. If they squeeze one out againt the chargers I dont think they will. The colts dominated the saints and they have a real good team. Thats just how I see it.
Back to top Go down
Raptor
Founder and GodFather
Founder and GodFather
Raptor

PostSubject: Re: So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!!   So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!! EmptyTue Sep 11, 2007 6:34 pm

OK zig lol. I'm not losing any sleep over it and I really don't think anyone else is either bud. Time to let it go you advocate for the moral majority. I bet every team does that and the pats are the only ones who got caught because Mangenious in NY has inside info from being here. Just a theory so no more diatribes please lol. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!!   So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!! EmptyTue Sep 11, 2007 7:02 pm

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3014677

Dont be mad at me I didnt cheat.

BTW the title of this is NFL Talk so thats what I am doing.

If it makes you feel any better my NY Giants are 0-1 and lost 4 starters in the opening game.
Back to top Go down
MR-G
Clan Leader
MR-G

Number of posts : 1446
Registration date : 2006-10-13

PostSubject: Re: So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!!   So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!! EmptyTue Sep 11, 2007 7:54 pm

Raptor wrote:

False. We already did some back ground on that and its totally false. Sorry but MR-R was nothing more than a pervert.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!!   So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!! EmptyTue Sep 11, 2007 7:59 pm

MR-G wrote:
Raptor wrote:

False. We already did some back ground on that and its totally false. Sorry but MR-R was nothing more than a pervert.

I hope you are ready for that FF asswhooppin coming when you play me.

Mexico
Back to top Go down
MR-G
Clan Leader
MR-G

PostSubject: Re: So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!!   So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!! EmptyTue Sep 11, 2007 8:30 pm

theDopeMan wrote:
MR-G wrote:
Raptor wrote:

I hope you are ready for that FF asswhooppin coming when you play me.

Mexico

Its on buddy. We will see whos the victor !!!
Back to top Go down
Ecstacy
CT Ally Clan

Number of posts : 761
Registration date : 2007-03-12

PostSubject: Re: So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!!   So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!! EmptyTue Sep 11, 2007 8:39 pm

MR-G wrote:
Raptor wrote:

Nope, its true. I have proof.

So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!! Urban%20legends_45ffe2791b17a

Would ya be my.......neighbor
Back to top Go down
MR-G
Clan Leader
MR-G

PostSubject: Re: So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!!   So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!! EmptyTue Sep 11, 2007 9:00 pm

Thats funny right there. So is he Specter online?
Back to top Go down
ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa
Sgt 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!!   So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!! EmptyTue Sep 11, 2007 10:44 pm

zig whats your team name on ff? I won badly against the person i played. I play sub-zero next
Back to top Go down
..PrOdUcTo--
Sgt 1st Class
..PrOdUcTo--

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2007-03-15

PostSubject: Re: So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!!   So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!! EmptyWed Sep 12, 2007 2:34 am

dont know if this was already said
patriots have been called out on this more then once and it was the same camera man that did it at green bay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!!   So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!! EmptyWed Sep 12, 2007 10:25 am

ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa wrote:
zig whats your team name on ff? I won badly against the person i played. I play sub-zero next

I am Boom Goes Da Dynamite

Just look at the guy in first place!!!

That be me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!!   So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!! EmptyWed Sep 12, 2007 2:39 pm

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3015478

Well I guess I wont lose any sleep ove this LOL

I <3 you Rap but there is nothing you can say.

Pats are still a good team but damn you had to cheat to beat the Jets?

LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!!   So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next