Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dear Raptor...

Go down 
+4
ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa
Raptor
Imasoldier
JetblackSTRIFE
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TEABAGGER
Republican Operative
TEABAGGER

Number of posts : 2157
Registration date : 2006-10-18

Dear Raptor... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Raptor...   Dear Raptor... - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2007 11:39 pm

Raptor wrote:
Pitt doesn't have the DB's to match up with the Pats receivers imo. If the Pats O-line holds up and Pitt can't get to him early, then the Pats will have their way with them. The Colts will be the tuffest challenge I think because they have the psychological edge after beating us last year in the playoffs. They can match the offense with Adai and their receivers and their defense is better than most people think. Bob Sanders is the best safety in football right now, at least until Harrison comes back next week lol. Dallas is a mirage, their defense has more holes than a swiss cheese, their o-line is average at best, and Romo is still suspect imo. If you double TO then they can't move the ball. Bellichick is great at taking the one thing you use most as an offense and making you have other people beat them. I don't think Romo/barber will be able to get the job done. As for going undefeated, that will only happen if the reserves can win a few games. Once the pats wrap up the top seed in the playoffs in the AFC, they will rest everyone and not care about the remaining games and play reserves. It could happen but the way the league is now I seriously doubt it. However if it did happen, they still have to win it all to not be a failure, so they actually need to go 19-0. If they do that then they will be the greatest team in history imo, given that the competition is much greater now and players are so much better than back in 72. We'll have to wait and see. Cool

I'm not so sure that the Cowboys won't give your Pats a run for the money rap. The cowboys are a damn good team this year, and this is coming from someone who HATES that team. Your oversized new england head is starting to list badly to one side, impairing your judgement.

and for the love of god relentless, get off your champ bailey jerkoff session. he is one of the best corners in the league, enough said. You saying it in every-other post only makes you look insecure and stupid.

and one last thing....If he stays healthy throughout his career, Adrian Peterson may just re-write the running back history books. He is the real-deal! Unfortunately he is the only offensive spark on the vikes and they desperately need to build some help around him on offense.
Back to top Go down
MR-G
Clan Leader
MR-G

Number of posts : 1446
Registration date : 2006-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Dear Raptor...   Dear Raptor... - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2007 11:08 pm

What happened to Champ and Bly? I thought they were good?
Back to top Go down
ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa
Sgt 1st Class

Number of posts : 1221
Registration date : 2006-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Dear Raptor...   Dear Raptor... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2007 1:16 am

they are good, our DLine blows more cock than Pamela Anderson. And if i would have to make a fuckin tackle because our front four arent doing shit, then im pretty sure id get tired. God im so pissed.
Back to top Go down
Raptor
Founder and GodFather
Founder and GodFather
Raptor

Number of posts : 2383

PostSubject: Re: Dear Raptor...   Dear Raptor... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2007 11:04 am

TEABAGGER wrote:
and one last thing....If he stays healthy throughout his career, Adrian Peterson may just re-write the running back history books. He is the real-deal! Unfortunately he is the only offensive spark on the vikes and they desperately need to build some help around him on offense.

How come he is still splitting carries with Chester Taylor?? Someone don't believe in him in Minnie lol. Laughing Pats win again though too!! Very Happy And Chief is down to me 96-77 going into Monday night LMAO!!!! He has the Dallas kicker tonight and I have Marion Barber, can you say PWNED3D!!!! Cool Looks like I'm the only undefeated team in that league now, sorry Chief but sit the fuck down! Laughing
Back to top Go down
TEABAGGER
Republican Operative
TEABAGGER

Number of posts : 2157

PostSubject: Re: Dear Raptor...   Dear Raptor... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2007 1:50 pm

Raptor wrote:
TEABAGGER wrote:

How come he is still splitting carries with Chester Taylor?? Someone don't believe in him in Minnie lol. Laughing Pats win again though too!! Very Happy And Chief is down to me 96-77 going into Monday night LMAO!!!! He has the Dallas kicker tonight and I have Marion Barber, can you say PWNED3D!!!! Cool Looks like I'm the only undefeated team in that league now, sorry Chief but sit the fuck down! Laughing

they want him fresh late in the season. Sammy morris takes carries from maroney too (all of them the last two games cuz maroney is fragile) lol. all I am saying is that everytime peterson touches the ball, something special happens. he has all the tools to be one of the best.

and the dallas/pats game next sunday.....wanna put a wager on that one my new england friend?
Back to top Go down
C.S.A.H.
Sgt 1st Class
C.S.A.H.

Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2006-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Dear Raptor...   Dear Raptor... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2007 10:03 pm

Raptor wrote:
TEABAGGER wrote:

Calm down slick. Half of my team had a bye week.
Back to top Go down
http://cataclysm-clan.com/forum/index.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dear Raptor...   Dear Raptor... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dear Raptor...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2