Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Week 5 picks -tough week

Go down 
+3
Imasoldier
ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa
..PrOdUcTo--
7 posters
AuthorMessage
..PrOdUcTo--
Sgt 1st Class
..PrOdUcTo--

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2007-03-15

Week 5 picks -tough week Empty
PostSubject: Week 5 picks -tough week   Week 5 picks -tough week EmptyWed Oct 03, 2007 1:48 pm

Browns @ Patriots

Seahawks @ Steelers

Panthers @ Saints

Lions @ Redskins

Jets @ Giants

Dolphins @ Texans

Falcons @ Titans

Jaguars @ Chiefs

Cardinals @ Rams

Buccaneers @ Colts

Chargers @ Broncos

Ravens @ 49ers

Bears @ Packers

Cowboys @ Bills

choose and discuss
Back to top Go down
..PrOdUcTo--
Sgt 1st Class
..PrOdUcTo--

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 picks -tough week   Week 5 picks -tough week EmptyWed Oct 03, 2007 1:53 pm

Patriots
steelers
panthers
lions
giants
texans
titans
jaguars
cardinals
colts
chargers
ravens
bears
cowboys
Back to top Go down
ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa
Sgt 1st Class

Number of posts : 1221
Registration date : 2006-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 picks -tough week   Week 5 picks -tough week EmptyWed Oct 03, 2007 5:59 pm

Browns @ Patriots = Browns

Seahawks @ Steelers = Seahawks

Panthers @ Saints = Saints

Lions @ Redskins = Redskins

Jets @ Giants = Giants

Dolphins @ Texans = Texans

Falcons @ Titans = Titans

Jaguars @ Chiefs = Jags ( I fuckin hate the Chiefs)

Cardinals @ Rams = Cardinals

Buccaneers @ Colts = Colts

Chargers @ Broncos = EASIEST PICK OF ALL!!! BRONCOS!!

Ravens @ 49ers = 49ers

Bears @ Packers = Bears

Cowboys @ Bills = Cowboys
Back to top Go down
Imasoldier
Sgt 1st Class
Imasoldier

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 picks -tough week   Week 5 picks -tough week EmptyWed Oct 03, 2007 6:07 pm

I cant believe you both think that the bears will beat the packers. This is probably Green Bay's best year in a while and Chicago is starting out bad, compared to last years performance. I would highly recommend that you change that pick.
Back to top Go down
JetblackSTRIFE
Clan Co-Leader
JetblackSTRIFE

Number of posts : 927
Registration date : 2007-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 picks -tough week   Week 5 picks -tough week EmptyWed Oct 03, 2007 6:29 pm

My upset of the week: Bucs over the Colts.
Back to top Go down
jstylez
Clan Captain

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2007-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 picks -tough week   Week 5 picks -tough week EmptyWed Oct 03, 2007 6:46 pm

wow who picks the browns dumb!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Imasoldier
Sgt 1st Class
Imasoldier

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 picks -tough week   Week 5 picks -tough week EmptyWed Oct 03, 2007 7:05 pm

lmfao, I just noticed he picked the browns to beat the pats. I hate the pats too, but they wont lose to the browns.
Back to top Go down
..PrOdUcTo--
Sgt 1st Class
..PrOdUcTo--

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 picks -tough week   Week 5 picks -tough week EmptyWed Oct 03, 2007 7:08 pm

haha stylez

i picked the bears because they are better then they've been playing such as the panthers,saints, and chargers.Green bay isnt goin to go undefeated and they have a chance of loosing this week.i needed a few upsets on my spread anyways.
Back to top Go down
..PrOdUcTo--
Sgt 1st Class
..PrOdUcTo--

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 picks -tough week   Week 5 picks -tough week EmptyWed Oct 03, 2007 7:09 pm

oh and relentless is not who you like its about whos gonna win
Back to top Go down
Imasoldier
Sgt 1st Class
Imasoldier

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 picks -tough week   Week 5 picks -tough week EmptyWed Oct 03, 2007 7:17 pm

Exactly. Except everyone would pick their favorite team. Just like you picked Carolina over the Saints. As I would pick the Bills over the Cowboys.
Back to top Go down
ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa
Sgt 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 picks -tough week   Week 5 picks -tough week EmptyWed Oct 03, 2007 9:20 pm

i know, but i like to piss raptor off with his pats. Green bay is the New Orleans of last year. Fakes, they havent played any good teams. Chargers arent a tought team to beat, especially with a whole new coaching staff. The Packers are a fluke and will lose to a team who needs the win and will get it. As for Pats, im just fucking with Rap. The Same with Saints, they will get their first win, Panthers are always a dissapointment, year after year. They have good players yet none step up. Steve Smith cant carry the load, and Delhomme is really inconsistent.

Last edited by on Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
..PrOdUcTo--
Sgt 1st Class
..PrOdUcTo--

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 picks -tough week   Week 5 picks -tough week EmptyWed Oct 03, 2007 9:20 pm

no but i really think Carolina is a better team even though jake delhomes injured. If they were going up against say Colts,patriots, or dallas you wouldnt see me picking them.lol
Back to top Go down
..PrOdUcTo--
Sgt 1st Class
..PrOdUcTo--

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 picks -tough week   Week 5 picks -tough week EmptyWed Oct 03, 2007 9:29 pm

how are they a disapoint year after year?They were favorited at the begining of last year to win it all and went 8-8.So i gues that is a disapointment a bit,but they havent had a lossing season in the past few years while even being injury plagued.Yeah your right though no one wants to step up other than steve smith but that will change.They have a good amount of Cap room.As far as Delhome i dont like him nor trust him. Hes been getting it done but he has done some BS in the past.

Sorry bout that rant lol
Back to top Go down
Imasoldier
Sgt 1st Class
Imasoldier

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 picks -tough week   Week 5 picks -tough week EmptyWed Oct 03, 2007 9:41 pm

Relentless. You cant say that Green Bay only plays bad teams. Then say the chargers are tough to beat. THE PACKERS BEAT THE CHARGERS. Way to contridict yourself.
Back to top Go down
MR-G
Clan Leader
MR-G

Number of posts : 1446
Registration date : 2006-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 picks -tough week   Week 5 picks -tough week EmptyWed Oct 03, 2007 10:43 pm

Its okay relentless. your team hasnt played anyone good but the Colts and yall are 2-2. So whos team sucks now? We will see in 3 weeks when our receivers walk all over your "Shut-down corners".
Back to top Go down
ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa
Sgt 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 picks -tough week   Week 5 picks -tough week EmptyWed Oct 03, 2007 10:55 pm

Imasoldier wrote:
Relentless. You cant say that Green Bay only plays bad teams. Then say the chargers are tough to beat. THE PACKERS BEAT THE CHARGERS. Way to contridict yourself.
If you had read my post, i said the Packers beat the Chargers because of a entirely new staff who cant beat KC at Home! I mean that itself is embarassing. And G, do you really beleive Champ isnt a shutdown corner? I mean really, think deep down i know you are scared about passing the ball against the Broncos. Youll probably have to throw quick slants because our lolb sucks balls. Many teams, excluding the Colts (Because of Manning) dont throw to that receiver. That is a fact damnit. most of the time our defense SUCKS at putting pressure on the Qb so of course our CBs arent going to be chasing the WR for 2 minutes. But you know very well Champ is intimidating against Most Qbs. Ask Tom Brady.

P.S. I meant aren't a tough team to beat, because of their entirely new coaching staff
Back to top Go down
MR-G
Clan Leader
MR-G

Number of posts : 1446
Registration date : 2006-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 picks -tough week   Week 5 picks -tough week EmptyThu Oct 04, 2007 12:31 am

Still, he aint that good like you make him out to be. We will see soon enough though how scared Brett is of Scary ole Chump, oops, I mean Champ.
Back to top Go down
ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa
Sgt 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 picks -tough week   Week 5 picks -tough week EmptyThu Oct 04, 2007 1:28 am

Okay, we will. Once Champ shuts down his receiver you wil either have to try to throw against Bly or run the ball. You'll have so much more success running it, since our run defense isnt the best.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 picks -tough week   Week 5 picks -tough week EmptyThu Oct 04, 2007 1:19 pm

ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa wrote:
Okay, we will. Once Champ shuts down his receiver you wil either have to try to throw against Bly or run the ball. You'll have so much more success running it, since our run defense isnt the best.

Your pass defense isnt much better as proven by a tight end named dallas clark who plays for the colts.
Back to top Go down
Imasoldier
Sgt 1st Class
Imasoldier

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 picks -tough week   Week 5 picks -tough week EmptyThu Oct 04, 2007 4:17 pm

ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa wrote:
Imasoldier wrote:
If you had read my post, i said the Packers beat the Chargers because of a entirely new staff who cant beat KC at Home! I mean that itself is embarassing. And G, do you really beleive Champ isnt a shutdown corner? I mean really, think deep down i know you are scared about passing the ball against the Broncos. Youll probably have to throw quick slants because our lolb sucks balls. Many teams, excluding the Colts (Because of Manning) dont throw to that receiver. That is a fact damnit. most of the time our defense SUCKS at putting pressure on the Qb so of course our CBs arent going to be chasing the WR for 2 minutes. But you know very well Champ is intimidating against Most Qbs. Ask Tom Brady.

P.S. I meant aren't a tough team to beat, because of their entirely new coaching staff

You cant say I didnt read your post. You originally wrote the chargers are a tough team to beat. Thats what I read and I called out your mistake.
Back to top Go down
ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa
Sgt 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 picks -tough week   Week 5 picks -tough week EmptyThu Oct 04, 2007 7:22 pm

Imasoldier wrote:
ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa wrote:
Imasoldier wrote:

You cant say I didnt read your post. You originally wrote the chargers are a tough team to beat. Thats what I read and I called out your mistake.

If only our d-line could get some fuckin pressure on the qb. God we need to blitz our lbs in different packages.
Back to top Go down
Imasoldier
Sgt 1st Class
Imasoldier

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 picks -tough week   Week 5 picks -tough week EmptyThu Oct 04, 2007 7:46 pm

Dont worry, Buffalo has 2 of the best ends in the league and they are short on sacks. Just have to play a team with a horrible O-line.
Back to top Go down
C.S.A.H.
Sgt 1st Class
C.S.A.H.

Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2006-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 picks -tough week   Week 5 picks -tough week EmptyThu Oct 04, 2007 8:57 pm

Imasoldier wrote:
Dont worry, Buffalo has 2 of the best ends in the league and they are short on sacks. Just have to play a team with a horrible O-line.

Nigga please !!! Say what?
Back to top Go down
http://cataclysm-clan.com/forum/index.php
Imasoldier
Sgt 1st Class
Imasoldier

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 picks -tough week   Week 5 picks -tough week EmptyThu Oct 04, 2007 9:05 pm

They arnt number 1 and 2, but they are very well know to play good.
Back to top Go down
ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa
Sgt 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 picks -tough week   Week 5 picks -tough week EmptyFri Oct 05, 2007 2:11 am

just read on NFL Travis Henry is a marijuana fag, so now we are using Selvin Young. Oh well, Jay will get alot of exp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 picks -tough week   Week 5 picks -tough week Empty

Back to top Go down

Week 5 picks -tough week
Page 1 of 1