Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Adrian Peterson

Go down 
+6
iLLustRaTe
-deadbodyman
Raptor
ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa
C.S.A.H.
TEABAGGER
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Adrian Peterson - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson   Adrian Peterson - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 11:16 am

MR-G wrote:
theDopeMan wrote:
GB will surprise alot of ppl.

They will make the playoffs this year.

The bust of the year goes to New England.

Someone please mark this post because I will be looking for it when the season gets to the half way point and say I told you so.

Now N.E will really be cheating with the defense gettng radios!

The NE D isnt all that great. The offense isnt going to be able to do the same things they did last year. To much time for to many teams to watch all the film.
Back to top Go down
Raptor
Founder and GodFather
Founder and GodFather
Raptor

Number of posts : 2383
Registration date : 2006-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson   Adrian Peterson - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 2:55 pm

The Pats will not be denied this year!! Cool
Back to top Go down
ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa
Sgt 1st Class

Number of posts : 1221
Registration date : 2006-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson   Adrian Peterson - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 5:09 pm

Yea , pats lose all Secondary. Defense will struggle more tha last year in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
TEABAGGER
Republican Operative
TEABAGGER

Number of posts : 2157

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson   Adrian Peterson - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 2:30 am

theDopeMan wrote:

Someone please mark this post because I will be looking for it when the season gets to the half way point and say I told you so.

6-3. Cassell not looking too bad.
Back to top Go down
TEABAGGER
Republican Operative
TEABAGGER

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson   Adrian Peterson - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 2:31 am

and I say it again....

A.P is a BEAST!

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80c56265
Back to top Go down
MR-G
Clan Leader
MR-G

Number of posts : 1446
Registration date : 2006-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson   Adrian Peterson - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 2:19 pm

He is a beast. Stiil sad GB lost but AP did me right in my fantasy league. Bitter Sweet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson   Adrian Peterson - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 8:14 pm

TEABAGGER wrote:
theDopeMan wrote:

6-3. Cassell not looking too bad.

Wont make the playoffs.

Breaking News: Related to a REAL football team
NY Giants 8-1 after dominating the NFC East (the best in all of football) Hold a demanding grip atop the NFC.

I like how everyone thought the Giants were a fluke when we won the Super Bowl, where are all the naysayers now?

Tom Brady is a very good QB but if it wasnt for a field goal kicker they would have lost 2 of the Super Bowls they were in.

A great QB leads his team the the winning super bowl touchdown, very good QB's lead their team to field goal range.

Just saying.

Gb as I posted should still make the playoff.
Minn. man I have AP on my fantasy team and he scored me 40 point this week. I have been waiting for this to come.
Back to top Go down
ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa
Sgt 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson   Adrian Peterson - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 1:13 am

44 points with Cutler bitches
Back to top Go down
TEABAGGER
Republican Operative
TEABAGGER

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson   Adrian Peterson - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 8:20 pm

theDopeMan wrote:
Here erase this post to you fucking dork arse mother fucker.

I love how Rap has to delete my post when I make is old arse look fucking stupid.

Tea I posted about the game between the Giants and Vikings this sunday but dickfuck erased it.

weak.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson   Adrian Peterson - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 12:11 pm

Good game Tea! We should have won but we had our second team defense in there the second half.

I lost 50 to my boss who is a Vike's fan.

How bout those Pats? They'll probably win the SB next year when Brady returns. This was probably Bellichick's best coaching job, losing Brady and still winning 11 games.
Back to top Go down
ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa
Sgt 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson   Adrian Peterson - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 1:06 am

Well football is done for me. And did anyone hear? Shanny got fired Sad. Hopefully we get Cowher, Billick, or whoever the Giants D coordinator is (spagnuloio or something like that?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson   Adrian Peterson - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 12:34 pm

ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa wrote:
Well football is done for me. And did anyone hear? Shanny got fired Sad. Hopefully we get Cowher, Billick, or whoever the Giants D coordinator is (spagnuloio or something like that?)

Cower will not coach this year and he will not coach in Denver its to far from his family at least thats what the reports say.

Billick might be the choice for the Broncos.

Spags will be paid alot of money to stay in NY. I dont think he really wants to be a head coach yet.

Also our O-coordinator Kevin Gilbride is on the hot list for a head coaching job. I dont mind if we lose him.
Back to top Go down
ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa
Sgt 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson   Adrian Peterson - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 12:01 am

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d80dd0013&template=with-video-with-comments&confirm=true

uhoh, I hope we can land Spag. Frazier from the vikings sounds like a good DC too. I just want a defensive minded head coach.
Back to top Go down
C.S.A.H.
Sgt 1st Class
C.S.A.H.

Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2006-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson   Adrian Peterson - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 6:25 pm

This just in. AP has already fumbled twice.
Back to top Go down
http://cataclysm-clan.com/forum/index.php
TEABAGGER
Republican Operative
TEABAGGER

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson   Adrian Peterson - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 7:24 pm

C.S.A.H. wrote:
This just in. AP has already fumbled twice.

but runs for 200+ and mulitple td's in a Vikings win. btw, i will be there on Sunday (50 yard-line, 20 rows up)!!
Back to top Go down
C.S.A.H.
Sgt 1st Class
C.S.A.H.

Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2006-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson   Adrian Peterson - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 3:40 pm

I heard AP fumbles so bad that when his girlfriend gave birth to their first child she wouldn't even let him hold her because she was afraid she would drop her on the ground.
Back to top Go down
http://cataclysm-clan.com/forum/index.php
jstylez
Clan Captain

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2007-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson   Adrian Peterson - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 4:57 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson   Adrian Peterson - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Adrian Peterson
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports :: NFL-
Jump to: