Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Steel Curtain is back!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
JetblackSTRIFE
Clan Co-Leader
JetblackSTRIFE

Number of posts : 927
Registration date : 2007-03-24

The Steel Curtain is back! Empty
PostSubject: The Steel Curtain is back!   The Steel Curtain is back! EmptyMon Nov 12, 2007 6:22 pm

Back to top Go down
ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa
Sgt 1st Class

Number of posts : 1221
Registration date : 2006-11-25

PostSubject: Re: The Steel Curtain is back!   The Steel Curtain is back! EmptyMon Nov 12, 2007 6:30 pm

all the top teams, are in our clan.
Back to top Go down
Imasoldier
Sgt 1st Class
Imasoldier

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: The Steel Curtain is back!   The Steel Curtain is back! EmptyMon Nov 12, 2007 7:13 pm

Last time I checked NFL teams couldnt play socom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Steel Curtain is back!   The Steel Curtain is back! EmptyMon Nov 12, 2007 7:43 pm

ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa wrote:
all the top teams, are in our clan.

Then you have the Broncos.

No
Back to top Go down
MR-G
Clan Leader
MR-G

Number of posts : 1446
Registration date : 2006-10-13

PostSubject: Re: The Steel Curtain is back!   The Steel Curtain is back! EmptyMon Nov 12, 2007 7:54 pm

Like I said, if you want to call the Broncos a team. They are a bunch of Short Yellow Bus Riders with Shanahan at the wheel. Assassin
Back to top Go down
Raptor
Founder and GodFather
Founder and GodFather
Raptor

Number of posts : 2383
Registration date : 2006-10-18

PostSubject: Re: The Steel Curtain is back!   The Steel Curtain is back! EmptyMon Nov 12, 2007 10:06 pm

That will only last until they play the Patriots lol. Then they drop to 5th on everything. Cool
Back to top Go down
JetblackSTRIFE
Clan Co-Leader
JetblackSTRIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Steel Curtain is back!   The Steel Curtain is back! EmptyMon Nov 12, 2007 11:11 pm

How do you figure that? Look at this

NE | PIT
#1 total offense | #1 total defense
#2 Passing | #1 Pass defense
??? Rushing | #1 Rushing defense

The only team you've faced that is capable of stopping the Moss/Brady combo is Indy (ranked #2 pass defense), and you guys just squeezed a win out of that game. Everyone you guys have played this year have had mediocre defenses.

And remember, Defense wins games!!
Back to top Go down
ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa
Sgt 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: The Steel Curtain is back!   The Steel Curtain is back! EmptyTue Nov 13, 2007 2:01 am

Imasoldier wrote:

Reprahse that, All the top teams are favorites in our clan. Hey ummm Dope did the Giants lose? I was too busy watching Denver's secondary tear up KC.
Back to top Go down
ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa
Sgt 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: The Steel Curtain is back!   The Steel Curtain is back! EmptyTue Nov 13, 2007 2:03 am

MR-G wrote:
Like I said, if you want to call the Broncos a team. They are a bunch of Short Yellow Bus Riders with Shanahan at the wheel. Assassin

how can a team who's own qb says he doesnt know how the hell you guys win games, go far? Not very. Shanny > Mcarty or whoever the fuck gb's coach is.

P.S. Selvin Young, Selvin Young, Slevin Young........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Steel Curtain is back!   The Steel Curtain is back! EmptyTue Nov 13, 2007 11:34 am

ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa wrote:
Imasoldier wrote:

Reprahse that, All the top teams are favorites in our clan. Hey ummm Dope did the Giants lose? I was too busy watching Denver's secondary tear up KC.

You still talking about that shitty fucking defense of the broncos?

BTW who record is better?

So the db's for the broncos finally stop someone and relentless starts the mouth again, where were you the last 3 games? Ohhh and KC's offense sucks ass.

Exactly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Steel Curtain is back!   The Steel Curtain is back! EmptyTue Nov 13, 2007 11:36 am

ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa wrote:
Imasoldier wrote:

You think the Broncos are going to the playoffs?

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH|
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
MR-G
Clan Leader
MR-G

Number of posts : 1446
Registration date : 2006-10-13

PostSubject: Re: The Steel Curtain is back!   The Steel Curtain is back! EmptyTue Nov 13, 2007 11:46 am

theDopeMan wrote:
ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa wrote:
Imasoldier wrote:

More like the Special Olympics for Losing NFL teams.
Back to top Go down
Raptor
Founder and GodFather
Founder and GodFather
Raptor

Number of posts : 2383
Registration date : 2006-10-18

PostSubject: Re: The Steel Curtain is back!   The Steel Curtain is back! EmptyTue Nov 13, 2007 12:41 pm

Watch the Pats drop 50+ pts on Pittsburg, guaranteed!! Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Steel Curtain is back!   The Steel Curtain is back! EmptyTue Nov 13, 2007 1:03 pm

Raptor wrote:
Watch the Pats drop 50+ pts on Pittsburg, guaranteed!! Cool

They wont drop 50 on Pitt.

They have a good chance at beating them but they wont drop 50 and IF they do Pitt wont be far behind them. It will be a close game I give the edge to the Pats by 3 points.
Back to top Go down
ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa
Sgt 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: The Steel Curtain is back!   The Steel Curtain is back! EmptyTue Nov 13, 2007 1:10 pm

theDopeMan wrote:
ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa wrote:
Imasoldier wrote:

Doesn't look like i mentioned it anywhere there, but what ever.

Last 3 games, I watch the broncos beat the steelers, lose to tha packers in a good game and get killed by the lions. Why don't we have a chance at the playoffs? We're one game behind our leader. Let me guess what you're going to say; the broncos suck! What a response.

P.S. AFC owns NFC
Back to top Go down
ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa
Sgt 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: The Steel Curtain is back!   The Steel Curtain is back! EmptyTue Nov 13, 2007 1:11 pm

MR-G wrote:
theDopeMan wrote:
ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa wrote:
Imasoldier wrote:

More like the Special Olympics for Losing NFL teams.

Was that a joke?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Steel Curtain is back!   The Steel Curtain is back! EmptyTue Nov 13, 2007 2:49 pm

ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa wrote:
theDopeMan wrote:
ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa wrote:
Imasoldier wrote:

Doesn't look like i mentioned it anywhere there, but what ever.

Last 3 games, I watch the broncos beat the steelers, lose to tha packers in a good game and get killed by the lions. Why don't we have a chance at the playoffs? We're one game behind our leader. Let me guess what you're going to say; the broncos suck! What a response.

P.S. AFC owns NFC

Far from a responce its the truth.
Name the teams you beat and name the teams you lost too.

AFC owns the NFC? Tell me how so we can debate this and I can make you look even more stupid even though you do a good job on your own. I always present facts when I make statements such as yours.

So in all reality I dont think you put much thought into your responces at all. I think you get mad when you read the facts and then go off on some rant about how good your DB's are and yet fail to realize that your teams eats entire assholes w/ ketchup. Do me a favor and say something that warrents a responce from me next time.

The sameold shit you say is getting old. "broncos Db's >all" or something to that effect.

Good day and BTW I might just bench my best players this week in FFL so you have a chance at beating me. Incase you dont realize even IF you beat me I am still going to be in first place. LOL

I love me some ME.
Back to top Go down
ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa
Sgt 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: The Steel Curtain is back!   The Steel Curtain is back! EmptyTue Nov 13, 2007 5:53 pm

thats ok i clinched a playoff spot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Steel Curtain is back!   The Steel Curtain is back! EmptyTue Nov 13, 2007 5:54 pm

ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa wrote:
thats ok i clinched a playoff spot
I did that 2 weeks ago.
Back to top Go down
ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa
Sgt 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: The Steel Curtain is back!   The Steel Curtain is back! EmptyTue Nov 13, 2007 5:55 pm

and let me do me and you do you ok? You don't have to come on these forums you know

Don't bench your best player, because then you will have an excuse to use if i win.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Steel Curtain is back!   The Steel Curtain is back! EmptyTue Nov 13, 2007 6:30 pm

ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa wrote:
and let me do me and you do you ok? You don't have to come on these forums you know

Don't bench your best player, because then you will have an excuse to use if i win.

I come to these forums to keep in touch with old clan mates and now to make you look stupid. If you wouldnt have bothered to make stupid comments about a sport you know nothing about then maybe you wouldnt be getting so mad.

I do me all the time and I am real good. I use extra Lotion. I dont need an excuse at all. If you beat me great for you, you can put it in your sig. It wont be the end of the world trust me.

If you would have taken everyones advice in the begining about bragging maybe you wouldnt have myself, Rap and G harping on you so bad.
Back to top Go down
ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa
Sgt 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: The Steel Curtain is back!   The Steel Curtain is back! EmptyTue Nov 13, 2007 8:50 pm

I know nothing about football? hahahaha. I don't know about G or Rap but im joking around with them. Now as for you...... you don't look very stupid correcting every sentence i write?
Back to top Go down
Imasoldier
Sgt 1st Class
Imasoldier

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: The Steel Curtain is back!   The Steel Curtain is back! EmptyTue Nov 13, 2007 8:56 pm

I think you should both listen to this song. Stop arguing. Why cant we all be friends?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DmYLrxR0Y8

Last edited by on Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Steel Curtain is back!   The Steel Curtain is back! EmptyTue Nov 13, 2007 9:03 pm

ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa wrote:
I know nothing about football? hahahaha. I don't know about G or Rap but im joking around with them. Now as for you...... you don't look very stupid correcting every sentence i write?

I havnt corrected anything you have said so where are you trying to go with this?

The only thing I correct is the false statements you make.

Such as Broncos DB's>all, See if you look at and earlier post I gave you the stats that proved that the statment is false.

I dont correct anyone's grammer cause I dont type perfect. Again making yourself look stupid.

Like I told you before you are mad because everything you say I supply facts to prove you wrong. No need to get all butt hurt I will stop now I dont want you to cry.

Good luck.

Laughing
Back to top Go down
JetblackSTRIFE
Clan Co-Leader
JetblackSTRIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Steel Curtain is back!   The Steel Curtain is back! EmptyTue Nov 13, 2007 9:35 pm

Blah blah blah...

I do agree that the AFC owns the NFC.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Steel Curtain is back!   The Steel Curtain is back! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Steel Curtain is back!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next