View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
T.HIGGINS
Soldi-e-r

Number of posts : 669
Registration date : 2007-03-24

PostSubject: Re: MLB Steroid Report   Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:12 pm

i dont mind what sportscenter shows because its pretty obvious that the NHL is doing nothing to make it popular..before the strike hockey games were shown on espn and other major stations + the all star game was sick and now you have to make an effort and go out of your way to know whats going on in the NHL. i used to live by the rangers and now i can probably name about 10 of their players since i struggle to find their games on t.v. Sad
Back to top Go down
TEABAGGER
Republican Operative

Number of posts : 2157
Registration date : 2006-10-18

PostSubject: Re: MLB Steroid Report   Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:35 pm

JetblackSTRIFE wrote:
TEABAGGER wrote:
LuckyLuciano123 wrote:
TEABAGGER wrote:
who cares. If I gotta see another second of this bs on the sports channels, I think I may puke. fuck baseball and basketball.

Football and Hockey are the only sports even worth mentioning.

0o0o no, Tea doesnt like baseball so ESPN must change its airing schedule to accomodate what TEABAGGER likes.

Do they have random drug testing in the NFL? Talk about steroids silent

I don't even care if pro athletes use steroids. I just think they already waste too much precious air time on baseball and basketball, and now this steroid talk is all they do......its was old 5 min after the mitchell report broke. I don't care if baseball players have or had used steroids, its their loss in the end.
I could use an espn that only covers Hockey and Football. do it bitches.

I was watching sportscenter today, and allll they were talking about was clemens a pettite and basketball. I think I saw a brief five second highlight from the Penguins-Islanders game. I guess we shouldn't be complaining though, two hockey highlights made it into the top 10 plays!

Amen.

"If you are not a liberal at 20, you have no heart. If you are not Conservative by 40, you have no brain." -Winston Churchill
Back to top Go down
TEABAGGER
Republican Operative

PostSubject: Re: MLB Steroid Report   Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:40 pm

T.HIGGINS wrote:
i dont mind what sportscenter shows because its pretty obvious that the NHL is doing nothing to make it popular..before the strike hockey games were shown on espn and other major stations + the all star game was sick and now you have to make an effort and go out of your way to know whats going on in the NHL. i used to live by the rangers and now i can probably name about 10 of their players since i struggle to find their games on t.v. Sad

i know, its sad. I love Hockey and I wish they would devote way more time on highlights from the games and such, they could use some of basketball's airtime IMO. Hockey is a fucking kick-ass sport, one that the tv unfortunately does not do it justice for multiple reasons: one being that a live hockey game is unbelievable, watching it on tv is not like watching it live in person. two, is the sad fact that nobody covers it for the layman and general sports enthusiast, which would create interest and fanbase.

"If you are not a liberal at 20, you have no heart. If you are not Conservative by 40, you have no brain." -Winston Churchill
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MLB Steroid Report   Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:10 pm

TEABAGGER wrote:
T.HIGGINS wrote:

i know, its sad. I love Hockey and I wish they would devote way more time on highlights from the games and such, they could use some of basketball's airtime IMO. Hockey is a fucking kick-ass sport, one that the tv unfortunately does not do it justice for multiple reasons: one being that a live hockey game is unbelievable, watching it on tv is not like watching it live in person. two, is the sad fact that nobody covers it for the layman and general sports enthusiast, which would create interest and fanbase.

Hockey is ok but it lost its luster when it went on strike. Not many ppl care for it anymore. Fun sport to watch in person but sucks onTV. Thats what makes it not worth hearing about.
Back to top Go down
Raptor
Founder and GodFather
Founder and GodFather

Number of posts : 2380

PostSubject: Re: MLB Steroid Report   Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:13 pm

Bring back Bobby Orr lol. Idea

Leader & Founder of -e-pidemic clan

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!!
Back to top Go down
LuckyLuciano123
Republican Operative

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2007-11-19

PostSubject: Re: MLB Steroid Report   Fri May 08, 2009 1:54 pm

Raptor wrote:
Notice that when Mo vaughn was mentioned it allegedly occurred after he left the sox. Only 2 players with current sox ties are gone, Gagne just signed with Milwaukee and Donnelly was just released yesterday.

cough MANNY RAMIREZ cough
04, 07 tainted?...like ya said about the Yanks.
Back to top Go down
Raptor
Founder and GodFather
Founder and GodFather

Number of posts : 2380

PostSubject: Re: MLB Steroid Report   Tue May 12, 2009 12:18 pm

Is A-Fraud back in the lineup yet?

Leader & Founder of -e-pidemic clan

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!!
Back to top Go down
TEABAGGER
Republican Operative

PostSubject: Re: MLB Steroid Report   Thu May 14, 2009 1:03 pm

How about this playoff Hockey!!! unbelievable.....good stuff. Long live Versus network! ESPN can suck a d**k with their basketball coverage.

Back to top Go down
JetblackSTRIFE
Clan Co-Leader

Number of posts : 926
Registration date : 2007-03-24

PostSubject: Re: MLB Steroid Report   Fri May 15, 2009 6:48 am

I HAVE BEEN SHITTING BRICKS ALL POSTSEASON!!! God damn first the pens-caps, then tonight the wings-ducks and canes-bruins?! SURELY THIS IS A HOCKEY FAN'S HEAVEN!!! And the best part is that I'm watching all these games from Kodiak, Alaska muahahaha! Thank you VS. <3

P.S. roids are a part of baseball and have been for awhile. just let them use it.
P.P.S. just watched the wrestler the other night, I personally would never take roids
P.P.P.S. i thought the wrestler would suck, but it was actually very good. maybe it was just because it was 330 in the morning and i was on watch.
P.P.P.P.S. GO PENGUINS YEESSS!!!!
P.P.P.P.P.S this is the end of my PSing.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MLB Steroid Report   

Back to top Go down

MLB Steroid Report
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2