HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Pick 'em Week 15

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TEABAGGER
Republican Operative
avatar

Number of posts : 2157
Location : Bismarck, N.D.
Registration date : 2006-10-18

PostSubject: Pick 'em Week 15   Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:36 pm

Thursday, December 13

DEN @ HOU

Saturday, December 15

CIN @ SF

Sunday, December 16

ARI @ NO

TEN @ KC

JAC @ PIT

BAL @ MIA

GB @ STL

BUF @ CLE

NYJ @ NE

SEA @ CAR

ATL @ TB

IND @ OAK

PHI @ DAL

DET @ SD

WAS @ NYG

Monday, December 17

CHI @ MIN

_________________

"If you are not a liberal at 20, you have no heart. If you are not Conservative by 40, you have no brain." -Winston Churchill


Last edited by on Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TEABAGGER
Republican Operative
avatar

Number of posts : 2157
Location : Bismarck, N.D.
Registration date : 2006-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Pick 'em Week 15   Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:39 pm

Thursday December 13

DEN @ HOU

Saturday, December 15

CIN @ SF

Sunday, December 16

ARI @ NO

TEN @ KC

JAC @ PIT

BAL @ MIA Yup, upset special.

GB @ STL

BUF @ CLE

NYJ @ NE

SEA @ CAR

ATL @ TB

IND @ OAK

PHI @ DAL

DET @ SD

WAS @ NYG

Monday, December 17

CHI @ MIN

_________________

"If you are not a liberal at 20, you have no heart. If you are not Conservative by 40, you have no brain." -Winston Churchill
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Pick 'em Week 15   Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:45 pm

I will make 1 pick and only 1 pick.

NYJ beat NE by a slim margin.

I said it what?

I would pick the Broncos game but that pointless anyway.
Back to top Go down
MR-G
Clan Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 1446
Registration date : 2006-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Pick 'em Week 15   Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:01 am

BRONCOS SUCK BIG FAT FULL OF VEINS DICK. Lose to the Texans, LMAO!Razz

_________________
Back to top Go down
ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa
Sgt 1st Class


Number of posts : 1221
Age : 41
Location : Kansas City, Kansas
Registration date : 2006-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Pick 'em Week 15   Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:19 am

We did lose, but on the plus side we know Jay Cutler is giong to be a hell of a good qb. Brandon Marshall is going to be a good Wr also.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Raptor
Founder and GodFather
Founder and GodFather
avatar

Number of posts : 2380
Location : Boston
Registration date : 2006-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Pick 'em Week 15   Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:45 am

Jets ahahahahaha!!!!!!!! Laughing Wake up son and go take a piss, Jets will lose.... Rolling Eyes

_________________


Leader & Founder of -e-pidemic clan

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!!
Back to top Go down
ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa
Sgt 1st Class


Number of posts : 1221
Age : 41
Location : Kansas City, Kansas
Registration date : 2006-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Pick 'em Week 15   Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:49 am

No shit lmao. Doesn't take much brains, lol.

_________________
Back to top Go down
TEABAGGER
Republican Operative
avatar

Number of posts : 2157
Location : Bismarck, N.D.
Registration date : 2006-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Pick 'em Week 15   Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:36 am

so I guess I am the only one doing the pickum now huh....., don't blame you guys since I am blowing you out of the water.

_________________

"If you are not a liberal at 20, you have no heart. If you are not Conservative by 40, you have no brain." -Winston Churchill
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Pick 'em Week 15   Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:18 pm

ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa wrote:
No shit lmao. Doesn't take much brains, lol.

This is coming from someone who thinks his team has the Best DB's in the league and that his team will win every game.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Pick 'em Week 15   Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:19 pm

TEABAGGER wrote:
so I guess I am the only one doing the pickum now huh....., don't blame you guys since I am blowing you out of the water.

I actually have a good record but i missed thanksgiving weekend so I stopped.
Back to top Go down
Raptor
Founder and GodFather
Founder and GodFather
avatar

Number of posts : 2380
Location : Boston
Registration date : 2006-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Pick 'em Week 15   Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:52 pm

Thursday December 13

DEN @ HOU

Saturday, December 15

CIN @ SF

Sunday, December 16

ARI @ NO

TEN @ KC

JAC @ PIT

BAL @ MIA

GB @ STL

BUF @ CLE

NYJ @ NE (Guarantee of the week lol!!)

SEA @ CAR

ATL @ TB

IND @ OAK

PHI @ DAL

DET @ SD

WAS @ NYG

Monday, December 17

CHI @ MIN


Look I'm 1-0 already lol...

_________________


Leader & Founder of -e-pidemic clan

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!!
Back to top Go down
ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa
Sgt 1st Class


Number of posts : 1221
Age : 41
Location : Kansas City, Kansas
Registration date : 2006-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Pick 'em Week 15   Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:55 pm

theDopeMan wrote:
ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa wrote:
No shit lmao. Doesn't take much brains, lol.

This is coming from someone who thinks his team has the Best DB's in the league and that his team will win every game.

Coming form someone who thinks the Jets can beat eh Pats? LMAO, besides im just defending them. Add their stats and see who are the best consistent corners. I dont want to talk about his again so we'll leave it at that. Im just being a fan and defending my team.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Pick 'em Week 15   Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:01 pm

ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa wrote:
theDopeMan wrote:
ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa wrote:
No shit lmao. Doesn't take much brains, lol.

This is coming from someone who thinks his team has the Best DB's in the league and that his team will win every game.

Coming form someone who thinks the Jets can beat eh Pats? LMAO, besides im just defending them. Add their stats and see who are the best consistent corners. I dont want to talk about his again so we'll leave it at that. Im just being a fan and defending my team.

Being a fan is being able to relize that your team is having a bad year and your so called "Best Db's in the league" are getting smacked in just about every game, so admittting that then saying I hope we put a damper on some othere teams playoff hopes and we will be back next year is being a fan. You are just being dumb thats why you get attacked and you team gets made fun of by everyone here.


I guess you fail to see how funny it is for me to pick the jets just so I can give raptor shit. Its ok i dont expect anything smart or understanding when dealing with you.


BTW NY GIANTS BEEEEYATCH'S
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Pick 'em Week 15   Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:03 pm

Raptor wrote:
Thursday December 13

DEN @ HOU

Saturday, December 15

CIN @ SF

Sunday, December 16

ARI @ NO

TEN @ KC

JAC @ PIT

BAL @ MIA

GB@ STL

BUF @ CLE

NYJ @ NE (Guarantee of the week lol!!)

SEA @ CAR

ATL @ TB

IND @ OAK

PHI @ DAL

DET @ SD

WAS @ NYG

Monday, December 17

CHI @ MIN


Look I'm 1-0 already lol...

You cant pick HOU after the game has already been played.

So that game dont count for you cheater now I know its not just the Pats that cheat its all of the pats fans also.

Shame Shame
Back to top Go down
TEABAGGER
Republican Operative
avatar

Number of posts : 2157
Location : Bismarck, N.D.
Registration date : 2006-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Pick 'em Week 15   Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:08 pm

theDopeMan wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Thursday December 13

DEN @ HOU

Saturday, December 15

CIN @ SF

Sunday, December 16

ARI @ NO

TEN @ KC

JAC @ PIT

BAL @ MIA

GB@ STL

BUF @ CLE

NYJ @ NE (Guarantee of the week lol!!)

SEA @ CAR

ATL @ TB

IND @ OAK

PHI @ DAL

DET @ SD

WAS @ NYG

Monday, December 17

CHI @ MIN


Look I'm 1-0 already lol...

You cant pick HOU after the game has already been played.

So that game dont count for you cheater now I know its not just the Pats that cheat its all of the pats fans also.

Shame Shame

LOL first it was Beli-cheat, now its Rapto-cheat.

_________________

"If you are not a liberal at 20, you have no heart. If you are not Conservative by 40, you have no brain." -Winston Churchill
Back to top Go down
MR-G
Clan Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 1446
Registration date : 2006-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Pick 'em Week 15   Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:14 pm

ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa wrote:
We did lose, but on the plus side we know Jay Cutler is giong to be a hell of a good qb. Brandon Marshall is going to be a good Wr also.


What you say is true. Cutler will be good and Marshall, I would love to see him on a winning team, hes a good WR.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Pick 'em Week 15   Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:45 pm

MR-G wrote:
ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa wrote:
We did lose, but on the plus side we know Jay Cutler is giong to be a hell of a good qb. Brandon Marshall is going to be a good Wr also.


What you say is true. Cutler will be good and Marshall, I would love to see him on a winning team, hes a good WR.

LOL
Back to top Go down
ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa
Sgt 1st Class


Number of posts : 1221
Age : 41
Location : Kansas City, Kansas
Registration date : 2006-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Pick 'em Week 15   Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:33 pm

Don't worry G, you'll like him even more next year.

I've noticed half of Dope's posts are either LOL or HAHA, what an extensive vocabulary.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Pick 'em Week 15   Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:32 pm

ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa wrote:
Don't worry G, you'll like him even more next year.

I've noticed half of Dope's posts are either LOL or HAHA, what an extensive vocabulary.


Thats all your small brain can process I dont want to cunfuse you.
Back to top Go down
MR-G
Clan Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 1446
Registration date : 2006-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Pick 'em Week 15   Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:37 pm

theDopeMan wrote:
ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa wrote:
Don't worry G, you'll like him even more next year.

I've noticed half of Dope's posts are either LOL or HAHA, what an extensive vocabulary.


Thats all your small brain can process I dont want to cunfuse you.

LMAO @ Zig.

_________________
Back to top Go down
MR-G
Clan Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 1446
Registration date : 2006-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Pick 'em Week 15   Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:37 pm

He might need a Pop-up Book Zig so he can understand you!

_________________
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Pick 'em Week 15   Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:39 pm

MR-G wrote:
He might need a Pop-up Book Zig so he can understand you!

More like "Internet Lingo for Dummies"
Back to top Go down
MR-G
Clan Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 1446
Registration date : 2006-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Pick 'em Week 15   Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:27 pm

theDopeMan wrote:
MR-G wrote:
He might need a Pop-up Book Zig so he can understand you!

More like "Internet Lingo for Dummies"

LMMFAO

_________________
Back to top Go down
ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa
Sgt 1st Class


Number of posts : 1221
Age : 41
Location : Kansas City, Kansas
Registration date : 2006-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Pick 'em Week 15   Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:34 pm

Are you sure I'm the one who needs a book? Because when someone replies, LOL or LMAO all the time. Sounds like they are either high or mentally retarded. BTW all of G's joke = trash, Wii-tarded? I mean c'mon man, make some some that aren't elementary level.

_________________
Back to top Go down
MR-G
Clan Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 1446
Registration date : 2006-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Pick 'em Week 15   Sat Dec 15, 2007 12:56 am

Trash= Broncos, and that aint no joke!

_________________
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Pick 'em Week 15   

Back to top Go down
 
Pick 'em Week 15
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Paint on sale at Michaels this week!!!
» about guitar pick ups
» MSA National Motorsport Week. 25th - 5th July
» why does every single judge pick popstar?
» Xbox Deal of the Week

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports :: NFL-
Jump to: