HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Giants Vs Patriots

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Giants Vs Patriots   Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:07 pm

NY GIANTS!!!!!!!!!

Yeah baby all the haters out there who said we didint have a chance keep on saying it.

I beg you please dont give us a chance against the Patriots.


I cant wait Raptor its going to be one hell of a Super bowl.
Back to top Go down
Raptor
Founder and GodFather
Founder and GodFather
avatar

Number of posts : 2380
Location : Boston
Registration date : 2006-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Giants Vs Patriots   Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:38 pm

I'm thinking that the Pats cannot be stopped lol, wrap it up the Patriots are the greatest team in NFL history....19-0. Cool It should be a good game but I really don't think the Pats D will give up 35pts again and if you can't score in the 30's you have no chance to beat us. It will be a good game though.

_________________


Leader & Founder of -e-pidemic clan

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Giants Vs Patriots   Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:03 pm

Raptor wrote:
I'm thinking that the Pats cannot be stopped lol, wrap it up the Patriots are the greatest team in NFL history....19-0. Cool It should be a good game but I really don't think the Pats D will give up 35pts again and if you can't score in the 30's you have no chance to beat us. It will be a good game though.

Thats what i like to hear keep it up.

anyone else wanna add to it please be my guest.

See ya Feb 3rd
Back to top Go down
Raptor
Founder and GodFather
Founder and GodFather
avatar

Number of posts : 2380
Location : Boston
Registration date : 2006-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Giants Vs Patriots   Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:10 pm

Yea, can't wait to hear the excuses lol, and how next year they will be back. Rolling Eyes

_________________


Leader & Founder of -e-pidemic clan

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Giants Vs Patriots   Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:35 pm

Raptor wrote:
Yea, can't wait to hear the excuses lol, and how next year they will be back. Rolling Eyes

You will never hear any excuses from me bro. we lose I take it like a man.

Trust that this game will be much much harder for the pats to win.

Go G-MEN!
Back to top Go down
Raptor
Founder and GodFather
Founder and GodFather
avatar

Number of posts : 2380
Location : Boston
Registration date : 2006-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Giants Vs Patriots   Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:15 pm

I think it will be easier. No elements to deal with, plus Pats have been there before so all the outside stuff won't effect them either. Like I said the Pats D will come up big this time, people like Jr. Seau are gonna play out of their minds because they want it so bad. Face it man the Pats can score at will against anyone, they are the best offense in HISTORY, then it just becomes a question of how well the Pats D can play and how much they can limit the other teams offense.

_________________


Leader & Founder of -e-pidemic clan

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Giants Vs Patriots   Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:14 pm

Raptor wrote:
I think it will be easier. No elements to deal with, plus Pats have been there before so all the outside stuff won't effect them either. Like I said the Pats D will come up big this time, people like Jr. Seau are gonna play out of their minds because they want it so bad. Face it man the Pats can score at will against anyone, they are the best offense in HISTORY, then it just becomes a question of how well the Pats D can play and how much they can limit the other teams offense.

Good luck
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Giants Vs Patriots   Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:17 pm

bump.







lol
Back to top Go down
TEABAGGER
Republican Operative
avatar

Number of posts : 2157
Location : Bismarck, N.D.
Registration date : 2006-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Giants Vs Patriots   Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:52 pm

Which do you think is considered better now and after this season. Giants D-line, or now the Vikings new-and-improved D-line?

I say its close, G-men have an unbelivable line especially if strahan stays, but with pat and kevin williams eatin' up the double-teams, allen will run wild into the backfield.

Jared Allen is a BEAST!!!! Fuck yeah!

_________________

"If you are not a liberal at 20, you have no heart. If you are not Conservative by 40, you have no brain." -Winston Churchill
Back to top Go down
ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa
Sgt 1st Class


Number of posts : 1221
Age : 41
Location : Kansas City, Kansas
Registration date : 2006-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Giants Vs Patriots   Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:17 pm

Jared Allen, whom i call hillbilly is good, You should have been at my school today. Everyone was like, WHAT THE FUCK!!! They were so pissed about losign Allen. But yea, Ima have to go Vikings with Kevin and Patty. Plus Jared.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Giants Vs Patriots   Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:20 pm

TEABAGGER wrote:
Which do you think is considered better now and after this season. Giants D-line, or now the Vikings new-and-improved D-line?

I say its close, G-men have an unbelivable line especially if strahan stays, but with pat and kevin williams eatin' up the double-teams, allen will run wild into the backfield.

Jared Allen is a BEAST!!!! Fuck yeah!

You guys kicked our ass last year and we will be looking for reveng week 18

BTW Giants D line hands down only for the simply fact that they have proved it.

Vike's looks good on paper and I will evaluate them once the season starts.
Back to top Go down
TEABAGGER
Republican Operative
avatar

Number of posts : 2157
Location : Bismarck, N.D.
Registration date : 2006-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Giants Vs Patriots   Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:47 pm

theDopeMan wrote:
TEABAGGER wrote:
Which do you think is considered better now and after this season. Giants D-line, or now the Vikings new-and-improved D-line?

I say its close, G-men have an unbelivable line especially if strahan stays, but with pat and kevin williams eatin' up the double-teams, allen will run wild into the backfield.

Jared Allen is a BEAST!!!! Fuck yeah!

You guys kicked our ass last year and we will be looking for reveng week 18

BTW Giants D line hands down only for the simply fact that they have proved it.

Vike's looks good on paper and I will evaluate them once the season starts.

YUP, can't wait for that rematch.

_________________

"If you are not a liberal at 20, you have no heart. If you are not Conservative by 40, you have no brain." -Winston Churchill
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Giants Vs Patriots   

Back to top Go down
 
Giants Vs Patriots
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Gas Giants
» Patriots-Raiders Trade
» Malekith, Dark Elves and Frost Giants
» Minii's Slayer Log
» Skyrim Mod - Height Adjusted Races with True Giants

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports :: NFL-
Jump to: