Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WAKE Bitch smacks Duke

Go down 
+3
--..ViSioN..--
T.HIGGINS
..PrOdUcTo--
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
iLLustRaTe
Soldi-e-r
iLLustRaTe

Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2006-11-26

WAKE Bitch smacks Duke - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAKE Bitch smacks Duke   WAKE Bitch smacks Duke - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 8:34 pm

dont forget about maryland. lol
Back to top Go down
--..ViSioN..--
OG Leader
OG Leader
--..ViSioN..--

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2007-02-28

PostSubject: Re: WAKE Bitch smacks Duke   WAKE Bitch smacks Duke - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 9:24 am

theDopeMan wrote:
--..ViSioN..-- wrote:
Well its obvious Producto nd Dope dont know what the #1 seeed in the east will offer this year. 1st round of tourney is played in the RBC center in Raleigh nd 2nd round is played in Charlotte. That means who ever wins the ACC will be playing at home til the final 4. That spells bad for other teams in the tourney. Last time a school had home court for first 2 rounds of tourney was Illinois in 05 nd they made it all the way to the title game. #1 seed in the east is gonna have the easiest road to the final 4, so which ever team gets it will be blessed with alot of homecooking.

Its obvious you're a moron for thinking I was laughing at you for working out of town.

Again dont tell me anything about college B-Ball because you have no idea on what I know. You speak about 1 team only.

No road is easy in the final four.

Trust me when I say duke wont win it all. They wont make it past the elite 8.

I will put my money where my mouth is if you would like to bet i got $500 on it.

I will be in Vegas the last week in March to make my bets Like I do every year.

Let me know.
Im not rich like u so i dont bet on any sports. All my money goes to my family, something u need to start thinking about. You know shit bout college hoops by everything ive read u type. U dont think the ACC is the best conference in the land and that makes u DUMB. You think Memphis is the best team in the country when they arent even the best team in their own state. All them things u typed in your quote above were said bout the 91,92,94,95,99,nd01 Duke teams. All of them made the final 4 and 3 of them won National Championships, so keep on hating. Cuz ill keep on loving my Dukies til im 6 feet under.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WAKE Bitch smacks Duke   WAKE Bitch smacks Duke - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 12:20 pm

--..ViSioN..-- wrote:
theDopeMan wrote:
--..ViSioN..-- wrote:
Well its obvious Producto nd Dope dont know what the #1 seeed in the east will offer this year. 1st round of tourney is played in the RBC center in Raleigh nd 2nd round is played in Charlotte. That means who ever wins the ACC will be playing at home til the final 4. That spells bad for other teams in the tourney. Last time a school had home court for first 2 rounds of tourney was Illinois in 05 nd they made it all the way to the title game. #1 seed in the east is gonna have the easiest road to the final 4, so which ever team gets it will be blessed with alot of homecooking.

Its obvious you're a moron for thinking I was laughing at you for working out of town.

Again dont tell me anything about college B-Ball because you have no idea on what I know. You speak about 1 team only.

No road is easy in the final four.

Trust me when I say duke wont win it all. They wont make it past the elite 8.

I will put my money where my mouth is if you would like to bet i got $500 on it.

I will be in Vegas the last week in March to make my bets Like I do every year.

Let me know.
Im not rich like u so i dont bet on any sports. All my money goes to my family, something u need to start thinking about. You know shit bout college hoops by everything ive read u type. U dont think the ACC is the best conference in the land and that makes u DUMB. You think Memphis is the best team in the country when they arent even the best team in their own state. All them things u typed in your quote above were said bout the 91,92,94,95,99,nd01 Duke teams. All of them made the final 4 and 3 of them won National Championships, so keep on hating. Cuz ill keep on loving my Dukies til im 6 feet under.

Dont tell me what I need to do about my familyand what I need to think about. Its obvious you cant have a conversation about college basketball because your to dumb to understand what it takes to do so.

Who said I thought Memphis was the best in the country. Why dont you try reading what I typed and what other ppl type.

Duke is overrated and will not win the national championship. Get over it already.

Also I only said one thing about duke in the above post you make it sound like I wrote a book another stupid comment by vision.
When Duke gets knocked out I want to hear what your excuse will be.
Back to top Go down
--..ViSioN..--
OG Leader
OG Leader
--..ViSioN..--

PostSubject: Re: WAKE Bitch smacks Duke   WAKE Bitch smacks Duke - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 6:54 pm

Dont need excuses i have faith in my team nd their coach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WAKE Bitch smacks Duke   WAKE Bitch smacks Duke - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 7:21 pm

--..ViSioN..-- wrote:

Its to bad faith dont win championships.
Back to top Go down
..PrOdUcTo--
Sgt 1st Class
..PrOdUcTo--

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2007-03-15

PostSubject: Re: WAKE Bitch smacks Duke   WAKE Bitch smacks Duke - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 9:23 am

Lmao Laughing
Back to top Go down
--..ViSioN..--
OG Leader
OG Leader
--..ViSioN..--

PostSubject: Re: WAKE Bitch smacks Duke   WAKE Bitch smacks Duke - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 6:48 pm

theDopeMan wrote:
--..ViSioN..-- wrote:

So i gues the Giants beating New England wasnt Faith? Alot of faith in their system is why they even were in the game to have a chance to win it. Its obvious you dont believe in a higher being like most in this great country.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WAKE Bitch smacks Duke   WAKE Bitch smacks Duke - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 7:30 pm

--..ViSioN..-- wrote:
theDopeMan wrote:
--..ViSioN..-- wrote:

So i gues the Giants beating New England wasnt Faith? Alot of faith in their system is why they even were in the game to have a chance to win it. Its obvious you dont believe in a higher being like most in this great country.

Its obvious your a fucking idiot to tell someone what they do or dont believe in.

The Giants won because they outplayed the Patriots the entire game not because I went to church and asked god to let them win. The better team won that day.

Same as when Duke lost last year to Virginia Commonwelth last year. The better team won that day not because someone went to church and asked god to let them win.

Faith has nothing to do with it.

Its not faith in the system its being about to exicute the system the way its supposed to be.

Lets get some things straight so I dont have to repeat myself.

#1 I have never said Duke was a bad team I simply stated they wouldnt be able to win the national title with the team they have now. Its my right to that opinion even if you dont like it.

#2 I never said the ACC was a bad conference, I just stated that there is one that seems to be a lot tougher, CONFERENCE wise which is the Big East as stated by many ESPN analyst.

#3 when you talk college basketball you only talk one conference maybe because thats all you know in terms of college basketball.

#4 I know alot more about college basketball as a whole then you think I do. So save your "dumb" and "idiot" comment for the ppl they are suited for.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
--..ViSioN..--
OG Leader
OG Leader
--..ViSioN..--

PostSubject: Re: WAKE Bitch smacks Duke   WAKE Bitch smacks Duke - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 7:52 pm

Its obvious we live our lives by a different tune. I believe things are meant to happen like the man has a plan already done up for you and you just live it out. You make your own decisions but it was already in the plan. It was already planned for your giants to win all they had to do was have the faith that they could win. Thats how i was raised to live my life, so if you live yours differently then im sorry you dont see what i see.
Back to top Go down
T.HIGGINS
Soldi-e-r

Number of posts : 669
Registration date : 2007-03-24

PostSubject: Re: WAKE Bitch smacks Duke   WAKE Bitch smacks Duke - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 10:29 pm

theDopeMan wrote:
#2 I never said
the ACC was a bad conference, I just stated that there is one that
seems to be a lot tougher, CONFERENCE wise which is the Big East as
stated by many ESPN analyst.

long live the big east baby
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WAKE Bitch smacks Duke   WAKE Bitch smacks Duke - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 12:17 pm

T.HIGGINS wrote:
theDopeMan wrote:
#2 I never said
the ACC was a bad conference, I just stated that there is one that
seems to be a lot tougher, CONFERENCE wise which is the Big East as
stated by many ESPN analyst.

long live the big east baby

I am a Texas and UNC fan when it come to college Bball but I also am able to reconize better teams and better conference's.

ND is one of my college teams i love to folllow because my mom is a fan.

My heart lays with Texas but I root for USC because I hold 2 season tickets for football.
Back to top Go down
T.HIGGINS
Soldi-e-r

PostSubject: Re: WAKE Bitch smacks Duke   WAKE Bitch smacks Duke - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 8:35 pm

i can live with texas but down with unc..but eventhough i dont like unc and others like michigan and usc i will give in to my hate i will give them the respect they deserve..

except when it comes to michigan football.. Mad
Back to top Go down
..PrOdUcTo--
Sgt 1st Class
..PrOdUcTo--

PostSubject: Re: WAKE Bitch smacks Duke   WAKE Bitch smacks Duke - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 9:15 pm

just wondering name the top 4 teams in the in the big east and in the ACC. and compare who you think are better. This is a oppinion so dont get mad ppl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WAKE Bitch smacks Duke   WAKE Bitch smacks Duke - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 12:35 pm

..PrOdUcTo-- wrote:
just wondering name the top 4 teams in the in the big east and in the ACC. and compare who you think are better. This is a oppinion so dont get mad ppl.

Its not about who has better teams its about the conference as a whole being tough.

Thats why I say ppl dont get it. You cant really compare conferences like that by taking 4 top teams I am talking about the conference as a whole.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WAKE Bitch smacks Duke   WAKE Bitch smacks Duke - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2008 10:20 am

WV A big East Team beats duke a ACC team.

There was also another big east team to win over a Ac team
I said once and Iwill say it again the Big East is the toughest conference in college basketball.

If duke played in the big east they would not dominate.
Back to top Go down
ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa
Sgt 1st Class

Number of posts : 1221
Registration date : 2006-11-25

PostSubject: Re: WAKE Bitch smacks Duke   WAKE Bitch smacks Duke - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 12:51 am

i hope michael beasley comes back... Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WAKE Bitch smacks Duke   WAKE Bitch smacks Duke - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 11:16 am

ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa wrote:
i hope michael beasley comes back... Sad

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
He projected as the #1 pick in the up coming draft. He isnt coming back.

I wish they made college basketball like college football must play 3 years in order to enter the draft.
Back to top Go down
ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa
Sgt 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: WAKE Bitch smacks Duke   WAKE Bitch smacks Duke - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 4:00 pm

Sad damnit. Well then i hope the Heat Draft him, that'd be nice as they're the only team i actually like. BUt i hate the NBA draft lottery thing, they should have it like the NFL. That way the Heat secure that pick.

But yea, they should make it a 3 year delay.
Back to top Go down
JetblackSTRIFE
Clan Co-Leader
JetblackSTRIFE

Number of posts : 927

PostSubject: Re: WAKE Bitch smacks Duke   WAKE Bitch smacks Duke - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 5:01 pm

ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa wrote:
Sad damnit. Well then i hope the Heat Draft him, that'd be nice as they're the only team i actually like. BUt i hate the NBA draft lottery thing, they should have it like the NFL. That way the Heat secure that pick.

But yea, they should make it a 3 year delay.
Yeah that whole lottery thing doesn't make any sense. Gay, if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
jstylez
Clan Captain

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2007-05-19

PostSubject: Re: WAKE Bitch smacks Duke   WAKE Bitch smacks Duke - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 5:35 pm

the lottery keep people from just loseing games the nfl should do it
Back to top Go down
jstylez
Clan Captain

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2007-05-19

PostSubject: Re: WAKE Bitch smacks Duke   WAKE Bitch smacks Duke - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 5:36 pm

go unc
Back to top Go down
T.HIGGINS
Soldi-e-r

PostSubject: Re: WAKE Bitch smacks Duke   WAKE Bitch smacks Duke - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2008 5:11 pm

yeah as jaylow said its made so teams dont take a fall. if your a terrible team the odds go up that you will get 1st pick but its not guaranteed.
Back to top Go down
ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa
Sgt 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: WAKE Bitch smacks Duke   WAKE Bitch smacks Duke - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 8:37 am

KU vs UNC, shuold be a good game.
Back to top Go down
..PrOdUcTo--
Sgt 1st Class
..PrOdUcTo--

PostSubject: Re: WAKE Bitch smacks Duke   WAKE Bitch smacks Duke - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 10:20 pm

Yep UNC'scoming for that #1 spot
Back to top Go down
ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa
Sgt 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: WAKE Bitch smacks Duke   WAKE Bitch smacks Duke - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 11:51 pm

I dont really care, If i had to choose id choose KU. Only thing Kansas is got going these days, College Basketball. And The New Borat Movie in somewhere Wichita.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WAKE Bitch smacks Duke   WAKE Bitch smacks Duke - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

WAKE Bitch smacks Duke
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next