HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 titletown

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jstylez
Clan Captain


Number of posts : 150
Age : 35
Registration date : 2007-05-19

PostSubject: titletown   Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:12 pm

massillon has been chosen among the top 20 title towns my city and my old school so vote for it on espn!!!!! and look at massillonproud.com #34 is my little brother jb price.
Back to top Go down
Raptor
Founder and GodFather
Founder and GodFather
avatar

Number of posts : 2380
Location : Boston
Registration date : 2006-10-18

PostSubject: Re: titletown   Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:30 am

C'mon man, Boston is title town lol. Laughing

_________________


Leader & Founder of -e-pidemic clan

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!!
Back to top Go down
ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa
Sgt 1st Class


Number of posts : 1221
Age : 42
Location : Kansas City, Kansas
Registration date : 2006-11-25

PostSubject: Re: titletown   Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:45 am

damnit, lawrence made it. screw the jayhawks, and Im voting for Chicago jstylez.

_________________
Back to top Go down
jstylez
Clan Captain


Number of posts : 150
Age : 35
Registration date : 2007-05-19

PostSubject: Re: titletown   Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:36 pm

no vote 4 massillon we need it besides it would be funny little town wins
Back to top Go down
C.S.A.H.
Sgt 1st Class
avatar

Number of posts : 383
Age : 42
Location : Peekskill, NY
Registration date : 2006-12-08

PostSubject: Re: titletown   Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:05 am

Raptor wrote:
C'mon man, Boston is title town lol. Laughing


They don't mean in the last few years dumbass. Count'em up. If it's just pro sports than it's NYC. If you include college sports than it has to be LA. UCLA has accumulated over 100 NCAA titles so far. WOW!!!
Back to top Go down
http://cataclysm-clan.com/forum/index.php
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: titletown   Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:45 am

C.S.A.H. wrote:
Raptor wrote:
C'mon man, Boston is title town lol. Laughing


They don't mean in the last few years dumbass. Count'em up. If it's just pro sports than it's NYC. If you include college sports than it has to be LA. UCLA has accumulated over 100 NCAA titles so far. WOW!!!

LA BABY!!!!

Boston? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

UCLA has 101 now.
Plus USC its a done deal.

L.A. Title Town USA!
Back to top Go down
TEABAGGER
Republican Operative
avatar

Number of posts : 2157
Location : Bismarck, N.D.
Registration date : 2006-10-18

PostSubject: Re: titletown   Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:28 pm

C.S.A.H. wrote:
Raptor wrote:
C'mon man, Boston is title town lol. Laughing


They don't mean in the last few years dumbass. Count'em up. If it's just pro sports than it's NYC. If you include college sports than it has to be LA. UCLA has accumulated over 100 NCAA titles so far. WOW!!!

does nobody remember Bobby Orr and his 4 Championships?

Boston has to be right up there, past and present.

_________________

"If you are not a liberal at 20, you have no heart. If you are not Conservative by 40, you have no brain." -Winston Churchill
Back to top Go down
JetblackSTRIFE
Clan Co-Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 926
Age : 27
Location : Kodiak Alaska
Registration date : 2007-03-24

PostSubject: Re: titletown   Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:38 pm

I would say top four are (in no order): Pittsburgh, Boston, NYC, LA. I would love to see Pittsburgh win, but I think Boston and NYC is going to take it.

_________________

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: titletown   Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:06 am

TEABAGGER wrote:
C.S.A.H. wrote:
Raptor wrote:
C'mon man, Boston is title town lol. Laughing


They don't mean in the last few years dumbass. Count'em up. If it's just pro sports than it's NYC. If you include college sports than it has to be LA. UCLA has accumulated over 100 NCAA titles so far. WOW!!!

does nobody remember Bobby Orr and his 4 Championships?

Boston has to be right up there, past and present.

Sure Boston has a right to be up there, BUT
yYou have to look at the entire city as a whole not 1 guy and 4 championships.

UCLA and USC alone top most city's on the list then factor in the Lakers, Dodgers, Old LA Raiders, Kings I could keep going but naw I think I have said enough.
Back to top Go down
Raptor
Founder and GodFather
Founder and GodFather
avatar

Number of posts : 2380
Location : Boston
Registration date : 2006-10-18

PostSubject: Re: titletown   Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:14 am

I guess the celtics 17 championships don't count either lol. from like '57 to 69 they lost the championship twice.

_________________


Leader & Founder of -e-pidemic clan

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: titletown   Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:19 pm

Raptor wrote:
I guess the celtics 17 championships don't count either lol. from like '57 to 69 they lost the championship twice.

Sure they had a great team when they won those rings but does that make them Title town USA?
Back to top Go down
Raptor
Founder and GodFather
Founder and GodFather
avatar

Number of posts : 2380
Location : Boston
Registration date : 2006-10-18

PostSubject: Re: titletown   Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:23 pm

Yes, it does in fact all time title town when you mix in all the other sports!! If it is for college or amatuer sports I would have to go with Gainsville, Fla. lol, Tim Tebow converted me on sports center last night. Laughing

_________________


Leader & Founder of -e-pidemic clan

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: titletown   Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:39 pm

Raptor wrote:
Yes, it does in fact all time title town when you mix in all the other sports!! If it is for college or amatuer sports I would have to go with Gainsville, Fla. lol, Tim Tebow converted me on sports center last night. Laughing

UCLA USC> Alll other colleges combined. Sorry

Heard of John Wooden? Carson Palmer, OJ Simpson, Matt Lienart, Reggie Bush, Junior Seau, Keyshawn Johnson, Ronnie Lott, Bill Walton, Baron Davis, I mean I could go on and on and on with those two colleges alone and I only mentioned football and basketball, Mark Maquire, Barry Zeto iin Baseball not to mention a dozen others.

Seriously its not even close
Back to top Go down
Raptor
Founder and GodFather
Founder and GodFather
avatar

Number of posts : 2380
Location : Boston
Registration date : 2006-10-18

PostSubject: Re: titletown   Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:55 pm

theDopeMan wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Yes, it does in fact all time title town when you mix in all the other sports!! If it is for college or amatuer sports I would have to go with Gainsville, Fla. lol, Tim Tebow converted me on sports center last night. Laughing

UCLA USC> Alll other colleges combined. Sorry

Heard of John Wooden? Carson Palmer, OJ Simpson, Matt Lienart, Reggie Bush, Junior Seau, Keyshawn Johnson, Ronnie Lott, Bill Walton, Baron Davis, I mean I could go on and on and on with those two colleges alone and I only mentioned football and basketball, Mark Maquire, Barry Zeto iin Baseball not to mention a dozen others.

Seriously its not even close

You mean the murderer lmao!!Laughing

_________________


Leader & Founder of -e-pidemic clan

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: titletown   Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:01 pm

Raptor wrote:
theDopeMan wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Yes, it does in fact all time title town when you mix in all the other sports!! If it is for college or amatuer sports I would have to go with Gainsville, Fla. lol, Tim Tebow converted me on sports center last night. Laughing

UCLA USC> Alll other colleges combined. Sorry

Heard of John Wooden? Carson Palmer, OJ Simpson, Matt Lienart, Reggie Bush, Junior Seau, Keyshawn Johnson, Ronnie Lott, Bill Walton, Baron Davis, I mean I could go on and on and on with those two colleges alone and I only mentioned football and basketball, Mark Maquire, Barry Zeto iin Baseball not to mention a dozen others.

Seriously its not even close

You mean the murderer lmao!!Laughing

Shit Happens but he is still one of the greatest running backs in college history
Back to top Go down
Raptor
Founder and GodFather
Founder and GodFather
avatar

Number of posts : 2380
Location : Boston
Registration date : 2006-10-18

PostSubject: Re: titletown   Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:53 pm

More like running from the law in a slow speed chase lmao!!!

_________________


Leader & Founder of -e-pidemic clan

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!!
Back to top Go down
T.HIGGINS
Soldi-e-r


Number of posts : 669
Age : 26
Location : new york
Registration date : 2007-03-24

PostSubject: Re: titletown   Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:05 am

notre dame best college hands down. they were college sports back in the day.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: titletown   Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:39 am

T.HIGGINS wrote:
notre dame best college hands down. they were college sports back in the day.

They are the best college as far as tradition.

Best sports college?

I dont think so.
Back to top Go down
T.HIGGINS
Soldi-e-r


Number of posts : 669
Age : 26
Location : new york
Registration date : 2007-03-24

PostSubject: Re: titletown   Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:52 pm

for their school size and standards of academics they are as good as they can be. they have gotten worse over the years but back in the 30s' and 40's they owned every sport. of course there wasnt nearly as many quality programs as nowadays but they were sports. even the armed forces funded their school during WW2 to keep them up and running.
most national championships, most football hall of famers, most heisman trophies, 2nd in wins and in winning percentage. they dont have a dynasty like UCLA but those string of years were just amazing.

i just saw that notre dame was the team to end UCLA's 88 game winning streak. go ND!!
Back to top Go down
JetblackSTRIFE
Clan Co-Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 926
Age : 27
Location : Kodiak Alaska
Registration date : 2007-03-24

PostSubject: Re: titletown   Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:40 pm

T.HIGGINS wrote:
for their school size and standards of academics they are as good as they can be. they have gotten worse over the years but back in the 30s' and 40's they owned every sport. of course there wasnt nearly as many quality programs as nowadays but they were sports. even the armed forces funded their school during WW2 to keep them up and running.
most national championships, most football hall of famers, most heisman trophies, 2nd in wins and in winning percentage. they dont have a dynasty like UCLA but those string of years were just amazing.

i just saw that notre dame was the team to end UCLA's 88 game winning streak. go ND!!

WOOO 3-9 and losing to Navy GO ND GO ND:P

_________________

Back to top Go down
T.HIGGINS
Soldi-e-r


Number of posts : 669
Age : 26
Location : new york
Registration date : 2007-03-24

PostSubject: Re: titletown   Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:45 pm

please dont say that dont tell me no team has had a bad year. even with those 9 losses it hasnt put a dent into their supreme winning percentage.
ty willingham forgot to recruit a senior class and junior class for weis.
Back to top Go down
JetblackSTRIFE
Clan Co-Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 926
Age : 27
Location : Kodiak Alaska
Registration date : 2007-03-24

PostSubject: Re: titletown   Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:01 pm

nah I just hate ND

_________________

Back to top Go down
T.HIGGINS
Soldi-e-r


Number of posts : 669
Age : 26
Location : new york
Registration date : 2007-03-24

PostSubject: Re: titletown   Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:03 pm

ohh alright Sad

im one of those obsessed fans who hopes to go there in the future lol
Back to top Go down
C.S.A.H.
Sgt 1st Class
avatar

Number of posts : 383
Age : 42
Location : Peekskill, NY
Registration date : 2006-12-08

PostSubject: Re: titletown   Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:36 pm

Notre Dame is the most overrated college football team in history. 1935 called, they want their football team back.
Back to top Go down
http://cataclysm-clan.com/forum/index.php
Raptor
Founder and GodFather
Founder and GodFather
avatar

Number of posts : 2380
Location : Boston
Registration date : 2006-10-18

PostSubject: Re: titletown   Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:55 pm

Florida State has always been pretty good as well as Miami.

_________________


Leader & Founder of -e-pidemic clan

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: titletown   

Back to top Go down
 
titletown
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports :: College Sports-
Jump to: