HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Brady Out...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MR-G
Clan Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 1446
Registration date : 2006-10-13

PostSubject: Brady Out...   Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:04 am

for the season, YEAH!!! Cassel didnt look too bad though.

_________________
Back to top Go down
T.HIGGINS
Soldi-e-r


Number of posts : 669
Age : 26
Location : new york
Registration date : 2007-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Brady Out...   Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:10 am

cassel didnt look bad, yet they won 17-10 vs the chiefs...some can say hey its a win but vs the chiefs, a win by that margin is a scare. this is the day where the east is now very competitive. this is the day where everyone but the dolphins can win the AFC east. raptor probably wont respond to this for atleast a day. (sorry raptor)
Back to top Go down
MR-G
Clan Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 1446
Registration date : 2006-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Brady Out...   Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:40 am

Ill give him a week!!! hey Tea, tommorrow night baby: Vikes & Packers!!!

_________________
Back to top Go down
ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa
Sgt 1st Class


Number of posts : 1221
Age : 41
Location : Kansas City, Kansas
Registration date : 2006-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Brady Out...   Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:44 am

oh man, double header monday night. Can you say Cutler= Breakout player of 08?

_________________
Back to top Go down
Raptor
Founder and GodFather
Founder and GodFather
avatar

Number of posts : 2380
Location : Boston
Registration date : 2006-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Brady Out...   Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:40 am

OMG I'm gonna commit suicide, with no Brady!!! But get this the Pats will still win the Superbowl bitches!! It won't be easy, it won't be pretty, but it will be all that much sweeter when we do!! Cool

_________________


Leader & Founder of -e-pidemic clan

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Brady Out...   Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:41 am

Raptor wrote:
OMG I'm gonna commit suicide, with no Brady!!! But get this the Pats will still win the Superbowl bitches!! It won't be easy, it won't be pretty, but it will be all that much sweeter when we do!! Cool

I lol you.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Brady Out...   Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:41 am

ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa wrote:
oh man, double header monday night. Can you say Cutler= Breakout player of 08?

this is the NFL section not the Joke section.
Back to top Go down
RYNO
OG Leader
OG Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 954
Age : 32
Location : JERSEY REPRESENT!!!
Registration date : 2006-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Brady Out...   Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:34 pm

Brett Farve is the best quarterback in the AFC EAST, for the NOW FAVORITE NEW YOUR JETS!!!

F--- the patriots!!!

_________________


**-e-pidemic for life**
Back to top Go down
T.HIGGINS
Soldi-e-r


Number of posts : 669
Age : 26
Location : new york
Registration date : 2007-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Brady Out...   Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:55 pm

idk believe it or not i have the bills over the jets..im a fin fan and in my book the jets played under expectations and barely beat my dear beloveds but looking back, they really didnt play all that bad they just had no results. someone could say they were without a kicker but in the end that helped them..on the 4th and long they woulda had 3 points if any, instead of 6. without that play its 17-14 and the dolphins kick a fg instead of throw that desperation int.
this now makes the east just as competitive as the nfl east..the winner of the division will be the pats 10-6 with the bills and jets hanging around with a 9-7 or 8-8 record respectively. my fins are 6-10 Very Happy. thats my prediction.
Back to top Go down
Raptor
Founder and GodFather
Founder and GodFather
avatar

Number of posts : 2380
Location : Boston
Registration date : 2006-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Brady Out...   Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:26 pm

Yea, the bills will fock up the jets beotch!! Laughing

_________________


Leader & Founder of -e-pidemic clan

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Brady Out...   Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:49 pm

T.HIGGINS wrote:
idk believe it or not i have the bills over the jets..im a fin fan and in my book the jets played under expectations and barely beat my dear beloveds but looking back, they really didnt play all that bad they just had no results. someone could say they were without a kicker but in the end that helped them..on the 4th and long they woulda had 3 points if any, instead of 6. without that play its 17-14 and the dolphins kick a fg instead of throw that desperation int.
this now makes the east just as competitive as the nfl east..the winner of the division will be the pats 10-6 with the bills and jets hanging around with a 9-7 or 8-8 record respectively. my fins are 6-10 Very Happy. thats my prediction.

You do realize how horrible the jets were last year?

Miami has improved also.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA @ TOM BRADY>

Raptor you still havnt dropped him off you fantasy roster yet!?!?!? LOL
Back to top Go down
T.HIGGINS
Soldi-e-r


Number of posts : 669
Age : 26
Location : new york
Registration date : 2007-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Brady Out...   Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:12 pm

yes i do realize how bad they were and the expectations of this year as well..i was just stating that they did not play very good against miami, a team im very familiar with. 8-8 for the jets is very realistic as there is no standout team in the east now. the dolphins still are a step behind everyone but a small step at that. by week 16 they will have matured and can be a tough team. the jets and bills can also improve while the patriots are going to go down now, still they are a pretty good team.
Back to top Go down
Imasoldier
Sgt 1st Class
avatar

Number of posts : 338
Age : 96
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Brady Out...   Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:41 pm

Oh yeah thats right. The bills were looking good yesterday. Defense is making a comeback.

_________________


21-6 Pick em
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Brady Out...   Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:52 pm

T.HIGGINS wrote:
yes i do realize how bad they were and the expectations of this year as well..i was just stating that they did not play very good against miami, a team im very familiar with. 8-8 for the jets is very realistic as there is no standout team in the east now. the dolphins still are a step behind everyone but a small step at that. by week 16 they will have matured and can be a tough team. the jets and bills can also improve while the patriots are going to go down now, still they are a pretty good team.

I don't think Miami is behind everyone else in that division they played very well they were one big play from winning which they never were last year. The division is a toss up with Brady out but they still have a chance if that old arse defense can stop any body. See last year the D didn't have to do much because the Offense deflated everyone by scoring a ton of points. This year is going to be different now and I don't think that D will hold up. Any one who disagrees is either a Patriots fan or knows nothing about football.

Brett Farve is is a beast and will take the Jest deep into the payoffs for sure
Back to top Go down
E_r_O_s
Clan Co-Leader


Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2007-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Brady Out...   Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:40 pm

Dolphins on the come up!!!!! As for Brady...........muawhahahahaha........muawhahahahaha. Let the games begin. GO GATORS.
Back to top Go down
Raptor
Founder and GodFather
Founder and GodFather
avatar

Number of posts : 2380
Location : Boston
Registration date : 2006-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Brady Out...   Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:49 pm

F--- all you haters he'll be back next year so enjoy your one year vacation he'll be twice as hungry when he comes back and will probably win back to back....

Zig it don't matter on my roster until next week, but can you drop someone that has that red mark on the roster, they are no drop players I thought??

_________________


Leader & Founder of -e-pidemic clan

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!!
Back to top Go down
T.HIGGINS
Soldi-e-r


Number of posts : 669
Age : 26
Location : new york
Registration date : 2007-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Brady Out...   Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:15 pm

theDopeMan wrote:
I don't think Miami is behind everyone else in that division they played very well they were one big play from winning which they never were last year. The division is a toss up with Brady out but they still have a chance if that old arse defense can stop any body. See last year the D didn't have to do much because the Offense deflated everyone by scoring a ton of points. This year is going to be different now and I don't think that D will hold up. Any one who disagrees is either a Patriots fan or knows nothing about football.

Brett Farve is is a beast and will take the Jest deep into the payoffs for sure

week 1- 13-16
week 3- 28-31
week 5- 19-22
week 8- 10-13
week 12- 0-3

there are 5 games where they were one big play behind. I do agree with you that the dolphins are much improved but they still have the flaws of a young team, they let up the big play and have no consistency. Look at the first 2 tds, favres "amazing" playaction pass where the safety help and the cb both bite on it, bam. then on 4th and long they play some pretty good pass defense and let a tossup give the jets the lead. right now they arent in a position to win many games but by week 12 they can contend with the best. the coaching staff still has much to learn as penninton threw 40+ and ronnie brown looked better from his first run to the last.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Brady Out...   Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:51 pm

T.HIGGINS wrote:
theDopeMan wrote:
I don't think Miami is behind everyone else in that division they played very well they were one big play from winning which they never were last year. The division is a toss up with Brady out but they still have a chance if that old arse defense can stop any body. See last year the D didn't have to do much because the Offense deflated everyone by scoring a ton of points. This year is going to be different now and I don't think that D will hold up. Any one who disagrees is either a Patriots fan or knows nothing about football.

Brett Farve is is a beast and will take the Jest deep into the payoffs for sure

week 1- 13-16
week 3- 28-31
week 5- 19-22
week 8- 10-13
week 12- 0-3

there are 5 games where they were one big play behind. I do agree with you that the dolphins are much improved but they still have the flaws of a young team, they let up the big play and have no consistency. Look at the first 2 tds, favres "amazing" playaction pass where the safety help and the cb both bite on it, bam. then on 4th and long they play some pretty good pass defense and let a tossup give the jets the lead. right now they arent in a position to win many games but by week 12 they can contend with the best. the coaching staff still has much to learn as penninton threw 40+ and ronnie brown looked better from his first run to the last.

By one big plsy they had the ball in scoring position. Not close in the score alone.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Brady Out...   Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:52 pm

Raptor wrote:
F--- all you haters he'll be back next year so enjoy your one year vacation he'll be twice as hungry when he comes back and will probably win back to back....

Zig it don't matter on my roster until next week, but can you drop someone that has that red mark on the roster, they are no drop players I thought??

You should be able to drop him no matter what. Go to drop player
Back to top Go down
T.HIGGINS
Soldi-e-r


Number of posts : 669
Age : 26
Location : new york
Registration date : 2007-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Brady Out...   Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:11 pm

last season the dolphins were in fg range and missed atleast 2 times..im just trying to not get my hopes up as i live for the dolphins. its been a rough few years and thats something im not accustomed too. (im also a Notre Dame fan lol tough huh?). hopefully these fins are different and actually have some heart and some talent, and none of our teams in the last few years have had either lol.

right now all my teams suffer: notre dame is rebuilding or has rebuilt.
the nets have had their downfall and should be rebuilding
the yankees can only go down from their past and can get ugly
the dolphins have had success earlier but lately have sucked.

its a rough sport life for me Sad
Back to top Go down
Raptor
Founder and GodFather
Founder and GodFather
avatar

Number of posts : 2380
Location : Boston
Registration date : 2006-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Brady Out...   Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:23 pm

I picked up Pennington, that beotch better have some good games for me! Laughing

_________________


Leader & Founder of -e-pidemic clan

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!!
Back to top Go down
TEABAGGER
Republican Operative
avatar

Number of posts : 2157
Location : Bismarck, N.D.
Registration date : 2006-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Brady Out...   Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:44 am

MR-G wrote:
Ill give him a week!!! hey Tea, tommorrow night baby: Vikes & Packers!!!

good game G. My favorite part was when AP destroyed that cheap b***h who took his knee out last year.

oh, and thanks for the impartial refs!! WOW Rolling Eyes

_________________

"If you are not a liberal at 20, you have no heart. If you are not Conservative by 40, you have no brain." -Winston Churchill
Back to top Go down
ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa
Sgt 1st Class


Number of posts : 1221
Age : 41
Location : Kansas City, Kansas
Registration date : 2006-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Brady Out...   Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:32 pm

Broncos 41-14! An arse whooping is an arse whooping.

DONT look now Dope will be here soon...

_________________
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Brady Out...   Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:29 pm

ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa wrote:
Broncos 41-14! An arse whooping is an arse whooping.

DONT look now Dope will be here soon...

Your right but you also played the Raiders.

Not much to brag about.

Its kinda like the way I made you abort on socom yesterday after killing you every round I was in there.
Back to top Go down
ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa
Sgt 1st Class


Number of posts : 1221
Age : 41
Location : Kansas City, Kansas
Registration date : 2006-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Brady Out...   Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:27 pm

theDopeMan wrote:
ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa wrote:
Broncos 41-14! An arse whooping is an arse whooping.

DONT look now Dope will be here soon...

Your right but you also played the Raiders.

Not much to brag about.

Its kinda like the way I made you abort on socom yesterday after killing you every round I was in there.

Nahh, ask RYNO. My mic wasnt working, and he said he had the same problem. Solution = Restarting PS3.

P.S. Yea theyre the raiders, but guess what their Secondary *were* better than our WRs. We had Djack, and Royal. They had Nhamndi and Hall.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Brady Out...   

Back to top Go down
 
Brady Out...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» MH3U companion Guide!!! For the West
» BradyGames MH3U guide

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports :: NFL-
Jump to: