Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suggestions on my Matchups

Go down 
+6
-LiE-
MR-G
JetblackSTRIFE
jonathz
Imasoldier
ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Suggestions on my Matchups - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on my Matchups   Suggestions on my Matchups - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2007 2:18 pm

T.HIGGINS wrote:
theDopeMan wrote:
Have you ever seen the back up play? He is actually very mobile for being a big QB and has a great arm. I am not saying you dont know what you are talking about but yeah you have no clue. Its ok tho. He will prove everyone wrong. There is a reason he is the #2 QB on a very good team.
no and theres a reason i havent seen him play..when eli was struggling they didnt pull him or think of pulling him. im from new york and almost every friend i have follows the giants and admits lorenzen is nothing special, and with their starting running back out and a few other minor injuries i dont know if a backup can just step in and do everything he can, which might not even be enough..also a very good team?? they havent done anything in the playoffs and without 2 main starters things arent looking too bright. and also, pretty sure i have a clue.

Our offensive line is above average for run blocking and the backup Ward ran for 80 yards in the second half on a very good Dallas D. Our WR core is one of the TOP in the NFL. Our D isnt the greatest but they get the job done. It dosnt take much to get the ball to our WR's. So our injuries really only affect us at QB. Everything else is in tact

What do I know.
Back to top Go down
T.HIGGINS
Soldi-e-r

Number of posts : 669
Registration date : 2007-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on my Matchups   Suggestions on my Matchups - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2007 5:47 pm

well even if they are above average on run blocking they still need to worry about protecting a 280 pound qb..even if he is mobile for his size a defensive end can chase him down with no problem..yes most people could throw it up to plaxico and things will be fine but starting for the first time ever in the NFL has to effect him a bit..the thing that make brandon jacobs a force was when he was in the red zone, while this derrick ward guy probably has breakaway speed and not power, being 5-11 or something like that. i guess well see on sunday Smile
Back to top Go down
..PrOdUcTo--
Sgt 1st Class
..PrOdUcTo--

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2007-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on my Matchups   Suggestions on my Matchups - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2007 6:06 pm

and matt shuab is? how many games has he started?lol yeah jakes no peyton manning but he can get it done more times then not.(i personally dont trust/like him tho)
Back to top Go down
T.HIGGINS
Soldi-e-r

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on my Matchups   Suggestions on my Matchups - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2007 6:13 pm

..PrOdUcTo-- wrote:

and matt shuab is? how many games has he started?lol yeah jakes no peyton manning but he can get it done more times then not.(i personally dont trust/like him tho)
i see what your saying..shuab was a backup and jake delhomme does have his games like last week..but if everyone were to pick the favorites no one would make any money or profits of off betting, so i felt like taking a at this game Smile
Back to top Go down
MR-G
Clan Leader
MR-G

Number of posts : 1446
Registration date : 2006-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on my Matchups   Suggestions on my Matchups - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2007 8:47 pm

T.HIGGINS wrote:
well even if they are above average on run blocking they still need to worry about protecting a 280 pound qb..even if he is mobile for his size a defensive end can chase him down with no problem..yes most people could throw it up to plaxico and things will be fine but starting for the first time ever in the NFL has to effect him a bit..the thing that make brandon jacobs a force was when he was in the red zone, while this derrick ward guy probably has breakaway speed and not power, being 5-11 or something like that. i guess well see on sunday Smile

You might have forgotten that GB has 2 good DE's in Kampman & KGB. We also have the best corners in the league so Buress aint doing shit this weekend. And Favre will have a good day.
Back to top Go down
T.HIGGINS
Soldi-e-r

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on my Matchups   Suggestions on my Matchups - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2007 8:54 pm

yeah i was planning on favre having a good day and knew that the packs defense wasnt bad, but thanks for backing me up G Smile
Back to top Go down
TEABAGGER
Republican Operative
TEABAGGER

Number of posts : 2157
Registration date : 2006-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on my Matchups   Suggestions on my Matchups - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2007 3:30 am

ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa wrote:
my bad i did choose cinncinatti over cleveland, i chose pittsburgh over buff because pitss at home. Im thinking about changin to the vikings over lions now. too much injuries hurts nyg

a wise change.
Back to top Go down
TEABAGGER
Republican Operative
TEABAGGER

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on my Matchups   Suggestions on my Matchups - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2007 3:36 am

MR-G wrote:
T.HIGGINS wrote:

You might have forgotten that GB has 2 good DE's in Kampman & KGB. We also have the best corners in the league so Buress aint doing shit this weekend. And Favre will have a good day.

debateable. there are many good tandems in the league.
Back to top Go down
T.HIGGINS
Soldi-e-r

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on my Matchups   Suggestions on my Matchups - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2007 4:09 am

whoa teabagger teh spammerr!! Smile
Back to top Go down
..PrOdUcTo--
Sgt 1st Class
..PrOdUcTo--

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on my Matchups   Suggestions on my Matchups - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2007 5:58 am

damn he spamed it worse then me lol

but yeah if you didnt know panthers= NFC south champs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on my Matchups   Suggestions on my Matchups - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2007 10:34 am

MR-G wrote:
T.HIGGINS wrote:

Two of the best corners?

I need some of what you are smoking.

Buress+Toomer+Shockey+Ward=Domionation of the GB Defense.

Do not get it twisted!!!!!!!!!

LOL
Back to top Go down
ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa
Sgt 1st Class

Number of posts : 1221
Registration date : 2006-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on my Matchups   Suggestions on my Matchups - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2007 1:29 pm

MR.G, you know damn well about Green Bays CB's. Broncos HAVE the best cb tandem in the league, no doubt about it. This is not even an arguable statement.

Champ Bailey + Dre Bly > NFL CORNERS
Back to top Go down
T.HIGGINS
Soldi-e-r

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on my Matchups   Suggestions on my Matchups - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2007 4:34 pm

ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa wrote:
MR.G, you know damn well about Green Bays CB's. Broncos HAVE the best cb tandem in the league, no doubt about it. This is not even an arguable statement.

i have to agree there..but charles woodson and al harris aint a bad combination either.

but still, champ bailey is the man
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on my Matchups   Suggestions on my Matchups - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2007 4:38 pm

T.HIGGINS wrote:
ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa wrote:

i have to agree there..but charles woodson and al harris aint a bad combination either.

but still, champ bailey is the man

Woodson= overrated
Harris=decent
Back to top Go down
T.HIGGINS
Soldi-e-r

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on my Matchups   Suggestions on my Matchups - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2007 4:47 pm

woodson isnt overated he had like 8 pics or something last year and if anything i was thinking harris was worse than woodson
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on my Matchups   Suggestions on my Matchups - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2007 4:52 pm

T.HIGGINS wrote:
woodson isnt overated he had like 8 pics or something last year and if anything i was thinking harris was worse than woodson
Harris is worse then woodson and woodson is overrated.
Back to top Go down
T.HIGGINS
Soldi-e-r

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on my Matchups   Suggestions on my Matchups - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2007 4:59 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
Raptor
Founder and GodFather
Founder and GodFather
Raptor

Number of posts : 2383

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on my Matchups   Suggestions on my Matchups - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2007 5:14 pm

How come Denver hasn't won a super bowl in 10 years then if their corners are so good lol, does everyone else suck? I think they do ahahahah!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa
Sgt 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on my Matchups   Suggestions on my Matchups - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2007 10:06 pm

RAp, stop hatin. Well, if we would have resorted to cheating, we could have won some superbowls.

P.S. Jay Cutler is the next John Elway, check the stats
Back to top Go down
ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa
Sgt 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on my Matchups   Suggestions on my Matchups - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2007 9:41 pm

Jay > Tom, proven
Back to top Go down
ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa
Sgt 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on my Matchups   Suggestions on my Matchups - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2007 9:47 pm

HAHAHAHAHA!!! We SIGNED Simeon Rice!! Its over, Broncos are going at least 13-3. No one will stop us, Simeon Rice> All DE's
Back to top Go down
TEABAGGER
Republican Operative
TEABAGGER

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on my Matchups   Suggestions on my Matchups - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2007 2:38 am

ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa wrote:
HAHAHAHAHA!!! We SIGNED Simeon Rice!! Its over, Broncos are going at least 13-3. No one will stop us, Simeon Rice> All DE's

Simeon Rice is gettin really old. I wonder what the hell Denver is doing. All their draft pics were d-lineman and a few free agents now d-lineman. Apparently they were concerned with their d-line. They gave Minnesota like 2 picks I think to move up on draft day and pick up that risky end that apparently is not the answer.

I think they will be a good team in the AFC west this year, but they are not the unstoppable force that you speak of Relentless. They may have used up all their mojo on getting a better d-line and didn't address some other key positions for depth.
Back to top Go down
ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa
Sgt 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on my Matchups   Suggestions on my Matchups - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2007 3:55 am

and what other position do we need depth at?? and I dont know why we arent playing jarvis moss, he is versatile, like another jason taylor.
Back to top Go down
TEABAGGER
Republican Operative
TEABAGGER

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on my Matchups   Suggestions on my Matchups - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2007 4:05 am

ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa wrote:
and what other position do we need depth at?? and I dont know why we arent playing jarvis moss, he is versatile, like another jason taylor.

all teams can use depth at every position. If champ bailey goes down, who is the corner that will replace him?, surely one with a tall order of filling champ's shoes, so hopfully he has talent and potential...the more depth, the better. Trust me when I say that the NFL teams with the most depth are normally the teams that go the farthest.
Back to top Go down
..PrOdUcTo--
Sgt 1st Class
..PrOdUcTo--

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on my Matchups   Suggestions on my Matchups - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2007 6:24 am

Champ Baileys replacement is Dre bly a top 5 CB.

Ohh a FTW Julius Peppers is 100x better than simeion rice on a bad day. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on my Matchups   Suggestions on my Matchups - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestions on my Matchups
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports :: NFL-
Jump to: