Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Broncos > Steelers

Go down 
+2
JetblackSTRIFE
ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa
Sgt 1st Class

Number of posts : 1221
Registration date : 2006-11-25

Broncos > Steelers Empty
PostSubject: Broncos > Steelers   Broncos > Steelers EmptyMon Oct 22, 2007 12:29 am

Ahh what a good game, you see how tomlin tried to pull a shanny on Elam? Lmao, wasnt that a bit too early? So now that we beat the Steelers, is there any doubters? And we played without Bailey. Especially how our run defense showed up today?
Back to top Go down
JetblackSTRIFE
Clan Co-Leader
JetblackSTRIFE

Number of posts : 927
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Broncos > Steelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broncos > Steelers   Broncos > Steelers EmptyMon Oct 22, 2007 12:40 am

ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa wrote:
Ahh what a good game, you see how tomlin tried to pull a shanny on Elam? Lmao, wasnt that a bit too early?

No, Tomlin showed some class and did the traditional thing in icing the kicker, instead of being a dick.

ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa wrote:
And we played without Bailey. Especially how our run defense showed up today?

Probably why Roethlisberger (who is a slightly better than average QB, nothing special) threw 4 TD's, right? And why you guys blew a 14 point lead.

ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa wrote:
So now that we beat the Steelers, is there any doubters?
Win a game by more than three points and get your record above .500 first.

Anyway, I don't agree with the overturned call at the end of the game. The bronco (whoever it was) wasn't down by contact yet, since he was touched before having possession of the ball. So, when the steeler came in and knocked the ball out of his hand, it should've been a fumble. I'm not blaming the ref though because A. it was a close call and B. the steelers beat themselves in the first half. But yeah, I agree, great game.
Back to top Go down
ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa
Sgt 1st Class

Broncos > Steelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broncos > Steelers   Broncos > Steelers EmptyMon Oct 22, 2007 1:04 am

What was the traditional thing? Oh and i give props to Bog Ben for telling the media we have a good secondary, big props to big ben
Back to top Go down
JetblackSTRIFE
Clan Co-Leader
JetblackSTRIFE

Broncos > Steelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broncos > Steelers   Broncos > Steelers EmptyMon Oct 22, 2007 1:10 am

Traditional thing = icing the kicker, none of that call-a-timeout-as-they-snap-the-ball bullshit. Good thing the NFL will probably make a rule against it over the off season this year.

And what do you want him to say? In my eyes, Ben only threw one interception (the second one was Wards fault, should've been caught) and he still threw 4 TD's, three of them to TE's! If the Steelers O-line could hold, Ben would've had many more completions. But then again, no sense in saying what could've been. Bottom line, without Bailey, the Broncos secondary is nothing special.
Back to top Go down
MR-G
Clan Leader
MR-G

Number of posts : 1446
Registration date : 2006-10-13

Broncos > Steelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broncos > Steelers   Broncos > Steelers EmptyMon Oct 22, 2007 10:45 am

We will see next monday night. Every dog has their day and the Broncos had theirs. Was a good game though, they looked good.
Back to top Go down
TEABAGGER
Republican Operative
TEABAGGER

Number of posts : 2157
Registration date : 2006-10-18

Broncos > Steelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broncos > Steelers   Broncos > Steelers EmptyTue Oct 23, 2007 1:57 am

JetblackSTRIFE wrote:
Traditional thing = icing the kicker, none of that call-a-timeout-as-they-snap-the-ball bullshit. Good thing the NFL will probably make a rule against it over the off season this year.

And what do you want him to say? In my eyes, Ben only threw one interception (the second one was Wards fault, should've been caught) and he still threw 4 TD's, three of them to TE's! If the Steelers O-line could hold, Ben would've had many more completions. But then again, no sense in saying what could've been. Bottom line, without Bailey, the Broncos secondary is nothing special.

and now probably without dre bly too.

relentless, your broncos are .500 (all wins by fg at end of game), congrats. LOL
Back to top Go down
ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa
Sgt 1st Class

Broncos > Steelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broncos > Steelers   Broncos > Steelers EmptyTue Oct 23, 2007 9:36 pm

Thank you Tea, we give the fans a show. Except next week, sorry G but are you guys really going to let favre throw it against us?
Back to top Go down
Raptor
Founder and GodFather
Founder and GodFather
Raptor

Number of posts : 2383

Broncos > Steelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broncos > Steelers   Broncos > Steelers EmptyTue Oct 23, 2007 10:00 pm

Patriots cannot be stopped!!! Cool
Back to top Go down
ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa
Sgt 1st Class

Broncos > Steelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broncos > Steelers   Broncos > Steelers EmptyWed Oct 24, 2007 12:32 am

Rap, Peyton Manning is gonna tear you guys up! Your first real challenge, cowboys are a iffy team. He will pick you apart son. Oh and Dope how do you like my win over g?
Back to top Go down

Broncos > Steelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broncos > Steelers   Broncos > Steelers EmptyWed Oct 24, 2007 11:25 am

ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa wrote:
Rap, Peyton Manning is gonna tear you guys up! Your first real challenge, cowboys are a iffy team. He will pick you apart son. Oh and Dope how do you like my win over g?

the sun shines on a dogs ass every now and then.

BTW you relize g's best players had a bye?

LOL
Your times coming.

BTW why brag about the shitty ass Broncos finally winning a game?
Cant you tell from our other FFL where you are 1-3 w/ the broncos that you really shouldnt be bragging. I mean you have been talking about the Broncos secondary since the season started, week in and week out they have gotton blown out.

All I got to say is NEW YORK MOTHER FUCKIN GIANTS!!!!!! I think it was you who said the giants wouldnt do shit this year. HA
Back to top Go down
ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa
Sgt 1st Class

Broncos > Steelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broncos > Steelers   Broncos > Steelers EmptyWed Oct 24, 2007 12:37 pm

I mentioned twice G's players had a bye, and how has the secondary been blown out? Its our D-Line and Lbs who gets blown out.

i posted these under the Broncos thread. G said he wasnt going to lose to me, and you said i had no chance. What a way to overcome the odds

ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa wrote:
theDopeMan wrote:
ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa wrote:
Start to finish, Start to end? Is there much of a difference you have to post about it?

I think he means you really dont watch the games you just wait till the end hope you win then talk shit.

BTW LT saved your shitty FF roster this week. you better hope he can keep it up.
My shitty roster? My Qb gave me -2 points and i still win. They are consistent, look at all the previous weeks. G you're next, and with all the people you have on BYE i might just hand you your first lost

[quoteP.S.S G you ready to receive your first loss?!?! Half your team is on Bye, sweet.[/quote]

MR-G wrote:
My shitty roster? My Qb gave me -2 points and i still win. They are consistent, look at all the previous weeks. G you're next, and with all the people you have on BYE i might just hand you your first lost

Keep dreaming queerbait. I may lose but not to you.
Back to top Go down

Broncos > Steelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broncos > Steelers   Broncos > Steelers EmptyWed Oct 24, 2007 1:00 pm

ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa wrote:
I mentioned twice G's players had a bye, and how has the secondary been blown out? Its our D-Line and Lbs who gets blown out.

i posted these under the Broncos thread. G said he wasnt going to lose to me, and you said i had no chance. What a way to overcome the odds

ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa wrote:
theDopeMan wrote:
ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa wrote:
Start to finish, Start to end? Is there much of a difference you have to post about it?

I think he means you really dont watch the games you just wait till the end hope you win then talk shit.

BTW LT saved your shitty FF roster this week. you better hope he can keep it up.

[quoteP.S.S G you ready to receive your first loss?!?! Half your team is on Bye, sweet.

MR-G wrote:

[/quote]

Most point against the broncos are pass' ummm i dont know much about football i guess.

1st I want to say I have never quoted myself.

2nd i want top say that the Broncos D are tied for 5th in the NFL for most pass td's allowed. Way to shut them down Champ and Bly, I see a superbowl coming for you guys real soon. Keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
MR-G
Clan Leader
MR-G

Broncos > Steelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broncos > Steelers   Broncos > Steelers EmptyWed Oct 24, 2007 3:06 pm

LMAO. Zig, hes a little kid thats stuck on the Broncos and is just soooo excited that he beat me. Its cool, I dont mind, it was getting lonely at the top!
Back to top Go down
TEABAGGER
Republican Operative
TEABAGGER

Broncos > Steelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broncos > Steelers   Broncos > Steelers EmptyWed Oct 24, 2007 7:42 pm

ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa wrote:

you have to stop relentless. Cuz your making yourself look like an ass.

I will give the Patriots props (cameras or not), they are an unbelievable team this year, and have been a great team in the recent past also. I also think the Colts are a great team also, and it will be a great game to watch. But to think peyton manning is gonna tear the patriots up is a stretch, he will do fine, but so will the patriots. It will be a close game I am sure.

also, the cowboys (I hate to admit it, cuz I HATE that team) are not an iffy team, they are a very good team also.
Back to top Go down
ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa
Sgt 1st Class

Broncos > Steelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broncos > Steelers   Broncos > Steelers EmptyThu Oct 25, 2007 12:09 am

theDopeMan wrote:
ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa wrote:

ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa wrote:
theDopeMan wrote:
ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa wrote:

[quoteP.S.S G you ready to receive your first loss?!?! Half your team is on Bye, sweet.

MR-G wrote:

Most point against the broncos are pass' ummm i dont know much about football i guess.

2nd i want top say that the Broncos D are tied for 5th in the NFL for most pass td's allowed. Way to shut them down Champ and Bly, I see a superbowl coming for you guys real soon. Keep up the good work.[/quote]

Me too, and im not excited i beat G, im glad i got to prove you guys wrong. You said i had no chance and didnt mention anything about his team on bye, and now that i beat him you say half of his team was on bye, which was true. kinda using like it like an excuse no? And G, thanks for the thanks lol. You gonnna watch the Broncos and Packers game next monday night? Mile High Magic baby!
Back to top Go down
JetblackSTRIFE
Clan Co-Leader
JetblackSTRIFE

Broncos > Steelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broncos > Steelers   Broncos > Steelers EmptyThu Oct 25, 2007 12:46 am

wow too many quotes going on, i've lost interest and possibly my sanity.
Back to top Go down
ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa
Sgt 1st Class

Broncos > Steelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broncos > Steelers   Broncos > Steelers EmptyThu Oct 25, 2007 12:50 am

JetblackSTRIFE wrote:
wow too many quotes going on, i've lost interest and possibly my sanity.
i dont know what you're talking about
Back to top Go down
JayLow
Clan Leader

Number of posts : 2492

Broncos > Steelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broncos > Steelers   Broncos > Steelers EmptyThu Oct 25, 2007 1:54 am

go lions Smile
Back to top Go down

Broncos > Steelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broncos > Steelers   Broncos > Steelers EmptyThu Oct 25, 2007 11:41 am

ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa wrote:
theDopeMan wrote:
ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa wrote:

ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa wrote:
theDopeMan wrote:
ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa wrote:

MR-G wrote:

2nd i want top say that the Broncos D are tied for 5th in the NFL for most pass td's allowed. Way to shut them down Champ and Bly, I see a superbowl coming for you guys real soon. Keep up the good work.

Me too, and im not excited i beat G, im glad i got to prove you guys wrong. You said i had no chance and didnt mention anything about his team on bye, and now that i beat him you say half of his team was on bye, which was true. kinda using like it like an excuse no? And G, thanks for the thanks lol. You gonnna watch the Broncos and Packers game next monday night? Mile High Magic baby![/quote]

Your not excited you beat G? LOL

I wont even comment on it anymore. I will let the FFL finish out and then we will talk shit.

BTW how come you didnt respond to any of my statments about the shitty Broncos corners? I guess facts out weigh thoughts. LOL
Back to top Go down
ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa
Sgt 1st Class

Broncos > Steelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broncos > Steelers   Broncos > Steelers EmptyThu Oct 25, 2007 1:18 pm

Sorry Tea, but Im responding to Dope by talking about Champ. Check over the last 5 years of the nfl. Tell me someone else who is a complete and shut down corner like Champ Bailey. No other corner has done better than Champ. Dre doesnt even come close, yet he's up there. Darrent (RIP) would have been a fantastic corner, if it wasnt for some asshole's thinking they're gangsta. This is the last time i will say it because im tired of saying, Champ is the Best corner in the NFL, period. He may have been off to a bad start this year, yet he's one of the most feaared an respected corners, i dont care who you are Champ deserves respect, yet you call him "shitty"? Dont care if you hate the Broncos, Champ deserves respect. for what hes done in his career after coming to the Broncos.

P.S. Tea, i only said it to respond to Dope, and i hope i dot have to say it again. Again im sorry Tea.
Back to top Go down

Broncos > Steelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broncos > Steelers   Broncos > Steelers EmptyThu Oct 25, 2007 1:34 pm

ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa wrote:
Sorry Tea, but Im responding to Dope by talking about Champ. Check over the last 5 years of the nfl. Tell me someone else who is a complete and shut down corner like Champ Bailey. No other corner has done better than Champ. Dre doesnt even come close, yet he's up there. Darrent (RIP) would have been a fantastic corner, if it wasnt for some asshole's thinking they're gangsta. This is the last time i will say it because im tired of saying, Champ is the Best corner in the NFL, period. He may have been off to a bad start this year, yet he's one of the most feaared an respected corners, i dont care who you are Champ deserves respect, yet you call him "shitty"? Dont care if you hate the Broncos, Champ deserves respect. for what hes done in his career after coming to the Broncos.

P.S. Tea, i only said it to respond to Dope, and i hope i dot have to say it again. Again im sorry Tea.

TE's> Broncos DB's
Back to top Go down
ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa
Sgt 1st Class

Broncos > Steelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broncos > Steelers   Broncos > Steelers EmptyThu Oct 25, 2007 2:38 pm

yes i agree with you there, our MLB is still young 25 yrs. Ian Gold is old now, and the other guy i dont know much about. Most teams use their TE's on us. Steelers did, and look how many TD passes Ben had.
Back to top Go down

Broncos > Steelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broncos > Steelers   Broncos > Steelers EmptyThu Oct 25, 2007 2:40 pm

WR's>Broncos DB's
Back to top Go down
MR-G
Clan Leader
MR-G

Broncos > Steelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broncos > Steelers   Broncos > Steelers EmptyThu Oct 25, 2007 3:09 pm

Relentless, they Broncos pass defense does suck. Its bad when the Packers have a better pass defense and we have the youngest team in the league. But we will see. The only corner im worried about is Dre Bly, he played against the Packers for along time and knows Favre.
Back to top Go down
TEABAGGER
Republican Operative
TEABAGGER

Broncos > Steelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broncos > Steelers   Broncos > Steelers EmptyThu Oct 25, 2007 6:22 pm

this shit is too good. Dad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Broncos > Steelers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broncos > Steelers   Broncos > Steelers Empty

Back to top Go down

Broncos > Steelers
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next