Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dolphins

Go down 
+4
MR-G
Raptor
T.HIGGINS
XcLuSiVe-
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa
Sgt 1st Class

Number of posts : 1221
Registration date : 2006-11-25

Dolphins - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolphins   Dolphins - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2007 1:13 am

Well said Jet, maybe Dope will stick to it. You like how Cutler had a 54 QB rating in the first half of the Bears, and raised it to a 98 Qb rating? And dont tell me Chicago has a bad defense.

Eli has an outstanding WR in Plaxico, Toomer, and Shockey. Cutler has who??? Javon has been out for 11 weeks, Marshall is rising as a star, but not there yet. Rod Smith (Future Hall of Famer BTW) is on IR.
Back to top Go down
JetblackSTRIFE
Clan Co-Leader
JetblackSTRIFE

Number of posts : 927
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Dolphins - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolphins   Dolphins - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2007 1:16 am

When was the last time you've seen a field in worse condition than this?! LMAO I love it!
Back to top Go down
ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa
Sgt 1st Class

Dolphins - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolphins   Dolphins - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2007 1:19 am

Ohh shit, the games on.
Shocked 0 -0?????
Back to top Go down
MR-G
Clan Leader
MR-G

Number of posts : 1446
Registration date : 2006-10-13

Dolphins - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolphins   Dolphins - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2007 1:31 am

WOW, thats the shittiest game ive ever seen. 3-0, Pitt wins, lol
Back to top Go down
JetblackSTRIFE
Clan Co-Leader
JetblackSTRIFE

Number of posts : 927

Dolphins - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolphins   Dolphins - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2007 1:48 am

HAHAHAHA that field was CLASSIC!
shit, that field would make my high school team look pro!
Back to top Go down

Dolphins - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolphins   Dolphins - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2007 12:57 pm

ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa wrote:
Well said Jet, maybe Dope will stick to it. You like how Cutler had a 54 QB rating in the first half of the Bears, and raised it to a 98 Qb rating? And dont tell me Chicago has a bad defense.

Eli has an outstanding WR in Plaxico, Toomer, and Shockey. Cutler has who??? Javon has been out for 11 weeks, Marshall is rising as a star, but not there yet. Rod Smith (Future Hall of Famer BTW) is on IR.

Plexico is hurt and has been all year he hasnt even prcticed once, Toomer is old and Shockey is not usedthe way he should be.

Please again stfu because you dont know shit. Rod Smith a future Hall of Famer? I fail to see that. Good WR but never really did anything great.

You fail to see the points that are being made not just by me but by others also.

I am done commenting on the shitty ass broncos maybe next year will be your year.
Back to top Go down
ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa
Sgt 1st Class

Dolphins - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolphins   Dolphins - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2007 1:05 pm

Rod Smith isnt going to be a HOF? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH,NO one noticed him because he didn't want attention, he was a team player, he wasnt a TO, Chad Johnson, or a Trashtalking dumbass. Leading WR for the Broncos all-time, how about you shut the fuck up. You must be blind to not notice that, i mean cmon. You fuckin blind?
Back to top Go down

Dolphins - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolphins   Dolphins - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2007 1:39 pm

ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa wrote:
Rod Smith isnt going to be a HOF? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH,NO one noticed him because he didn't want attention, he was a team player, he wasnt a TO, Chad Johnson, or a Trashtalking dumbass. Leading WR for the Broncos all-time, how about you shut the fuck up. You must be blind to not notice that, i mean cmon. You fuckin blind?

Ok I know I said I wouldnt but now I must.

Just because you lead a team all time in recieving dont make you a hall of famer. The hall is for all time LEAGUE greats not team greats.

John Elway easliy one of the all time top 10 QB's deserves a spot in History.

Terrell Davis very good running back but did it only for about 5 years.

You need to think about shit you say I nkow your young kid who wants to support his team but I guess you fail to realize truth from fantasy

Rod Smith a good WR I give him that but really didnt do anything speacial

Maybe a place in Broncos history yes I agree but a Hall of Famer doubtful

If he does make it to the Hall it wont be for a very very long time. Players become eligable after 5 years of retirment i think. I would give Rod Smith a chance at maikng the hall when you turn about 40.
Back to top Go down
MR-G
Clan Leader
MR-G

Number of posts : 1446
Registration date : 2006-10-13

Dolphins - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolphins   Dolphins - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2007 4:06 pm

Zig is right Killa. Smith may be a Broncos Great, but H.O.Famer, no. He hasnt done nothing worthy of recognition. Terrell Davis, no H.O.F for him too. Sorry but these are the truths.
Back to top Go down
..PrOdUcTo--
Sgt 1st Class
..PrOdUcTo--

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2007-03-15

Dolphins - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolphins   Dolphins - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2007 8:18 pm

nah rod smith has Hof numbers. whether you like it or not he'll be in there.Terrel davis will not
Back to top Go down
T.HIGGINS
Soldi-e-r

Number of posts : 669

Dolphins - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolphins   Dolphins - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2007 9:17 pm

Rod smith should be a hall of famer. He has a great rep and has been consisten throughout the years and its not like hes leading a new franchise or a franchise that has struggled throughout the years. anyway its too early to judge eli vs cutler imo because eli plays in new york which is a task in its own, while cutler is a rookie.

since this topic is about the dolphins, http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3124222

thats probably my favorite column ever since it shows that the dolphins could and should have 3-5 wins, since they lost another game by 3 points, and had their starting qb and rb out for the season, and traded away there best wide receiver. also zach thomas out for the last like 7 weeks.
Back to top Go down

Dolphins - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolphins   Dolphins - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2007 9:22 pm

T.HIGGINS wrote:
Rod smith should be a hall of famer. He has a great rep and has been consisten throughout the years and its not like hes leading a new franchise or a franchise that has struggled throughout the years. anyway its too early to judge eli vs cutler imo because eli plays in new york which is a task in its own, while cutler is a rookie.

since this topic is about the dolphins, http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3124222

thats probably my favorite column ever since it shows that the dolphins could and should have 3-5 wins, since they lost another game by 3 points, and had their starting qb and rb out for the season, and traded away there best wide receiver. also zach thomas out for the last like 7 weeks.

Cris Carter is on the ballot this year. He has good numbers and he also played with Randy Moss his last 4 to 5 years in the league. Putting up #'s playing with Randy Mosss who was a beast as a rookie is a task.

Compare #'s and Rod Smith is consistant for about 8 years straight of 1,000 yard seasons but that dont make you a hall of famer.Again no knock on Rod Smith I think he is a good WR just not a HOF anytime soon.

BTW the Fins should get their first win next week. Its their best chance so we will see.
Back to top Go down
T.HIGGINS
Soldi-e-r

Dolphins - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolphins   Dolphins - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2007 10:29 pm

i hope the dolphins will win just once and get the #1 pick. and after they win the pats have to lose. i also feel that cris carter is a definite, but to my knowledge there was no other receiver that i know of that lead the broncos, with shannon sharp being the closest thing to a rod smith so their passing attack wasnt that dynamic. they were always known for their rushing attack even with elway but i can understand why he wouldnt be a hall of famer because he had elway throwing him the ball, but rod smith should be in there because hes one of the few stars that never said anything and consistantly put up numbers
Back to top Go down
XcLuSiVe-
Corporal
XcLuSiVe-

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-11-25

Dolphins - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolphins   Dolphins - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2007 5:57 pm

DOLPHINS WON A GAME!!!!!!

and we celebrated is if it were the motherfukin superbowl lmao
Back to top Go down
T.HIGGINS
Soldi-e-r

Dolphins - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolphins   Dolphins - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2007 6:59 pm

haha yeah..but i would be lieing if i said i couldnt be happier. if the pats lost it would have been a holiday in my house but instead its up to the fins this week as its getting close to history Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dolphins - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolphins   Dolphins - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dolphins
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2