Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Knicks vs Celtics

Go down 
+3
T.HIGGINS
C.S.A.H.
LuckyLuciano123
7 posters
AuthorMessage
LuckyLuciano123
Republican Operative
LuckyLuciano123

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2007-11-19

Knicks vs Celtics Empty
PostSubject: Knicks vs Celtics   Knicks vs Celtics EmptySat Dec 01, 2007 1:07 pm

Ouch

How Isiah still has a job beats me.
Back to top Go down
C.S.A.H.
Sgt 1st Class
C.S.A.H.

Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2006-12-08

Knicks vs Celtics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knicks vs Celtics   Knicks vs Celtics EmptySat Dec 01, 2007 2:16 pm

He has naked pictures of James Dolan with a goat.
Back to top Go down
http://cataclysm-clan.com/forum/index.php
T.HIGGINS
Soldi-e-r

Number of posts : 669
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Knicks vs Celtics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knicks vs Celtics   Knicks vs Celtics EmptySat Dec 01, 2007 3:10 pm

hahaha

yeah the knicks are just one big embarresment

go nets
Back to top Go down
jstylez
Clan Captain

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2007-05-19

Knicks vs Celtics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knicks vs Celtics   Knicks vs Celtics EmptySat Dec 01, 2007 3:52 pm

the cavs are still the best in the east
Back to top Go down
C.S.A.H.
Sgt 1st Class
C.S.A.H.

Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2006-12-08

Knicks vs Celtics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knicks vs Celtics   Knicks vs Celtics EmptySat Dec 01, 2007 4:45 pm

jstylez wrote:
the cavs are still the best in the east

Celtics are way better and don't give me that bullshit about the Cavs beating the Celtics this week either. In a 7 game series the Celtics would win in 5 easily. Anyone can win one game. Just ask the Jets. They beat the Steelers and if those 2 teams played 20 times the Steelers would win 19.
Back to top Go down
http://cataclysm-clan.com/forum/index.php
Raptor
Founder and GodFather
Founder and GodFather
Raptor

Number of posts : 2383
Registration date : 2006-10-18

Knicks vs Celtics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knicks vs Celtics   Knicks vs Celtics EmptySun Dec 02, 2007 2:02 am

I didn't wanna go there lucky lol!!! I know your sensitive. Wink I'm going to a Celts game soon lol, and hoping Santa brings my #5 jersey for Christmas. Razz
Back to top Go down
..PrOdUcTo--
Sgt 1st Class
..PrOdUcTo--

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2007-03-15

Knicks vs Celtics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knicks vs Celtics   Knicks vs Celtics EmptyMon Dec 03, 2007 11:52 am

Cavs are not near the best in the east.Orlando and Boston would handle them.
Back to top Go down

Knicks vs Celtics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knicks vs Celtics   Knicks vs Celtics EmptyThu Dec 13, 2007 2:16 pm

GO LAKERS!!!!
Back to top Go down
Raptor
Founder and GodFather
Founder and GodFather
Raptor

Knicks vs Celtics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knicks vs Celtics   Knicks vs Celtics EmptyThu Dec 13, 2007 4:16 pm

Lakers suck !! BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Knicks vs Celtics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knicks vs Celtics   Knicks vs Celtics EmptyThu Dec 13, 2007 4:22 pm

Raptor wrote:
Lakers suck !! BEAT LA BEAT LA BEAT LA!!! Very Happy

Suck we do not.

I like the Celtics always have even tho I grew up a lakers fan. Even after all the Final we took from Boston.

Celtics have a great chance this year just better hope they dont run into LA in the finals.

Kobe>Celtics
Back to top Go down
LuckyLuciano123
Republican Operative
LuckyLuciano123

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2007-11-19

Knicks vs Celtics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knicks vs Celtics   Knicks vs Celtics EmptyThu Dec 13, 2007 6:51 pm

Airbud>Knicks

lol!
Back to top Go down
Raptor
Founder and GodFather
Founder and GodFather
Raptor

Knicks vs Celtics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knicks vs Celtics   Knicks vs Celtics EmptyThu Dec 13, 2007 8:29 pm

Ya it looked that way when the Celts smoked them when they played at the garden this year lol. Kobe gets his points but hurts his team with his selfish play....
Back to top Go down

Knicks vs Celtics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knicks vs Celtics   Knicks vs Celtics EmptyThu Dec 13, 2007 8:44 pm

Raptor wrote:
Ya it looked that way when the Celts smoked them when they played at the garden this year lol. Kobe gets his points but hurts his team with his selfish play....

I guess you dont watch much basketball.
Back to top Go down
ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa
Sgt 1st Class

Number of posts : 1221
Registration date : 2006-11-25

Knicks vs Celtics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knicks vs Celtics   Knicks vs Celtics EmptyFri Dec 14, 2007 1:25 am

Lakers suck, without Kobe? Garbage
Back to top Go down
Raptor
Founder and GodFather
Founder and GodFather
Raptor

Knicks vs Celtics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knicks vs Celtics   Knicks vs Celtics EmptyFri Dec 14, 2007 1:55 am

Did the lakers not lose lol? 5 people in double figures for the celts, the only starter not with double figures had 10 assists. A complete team win 107-94. They caught back up in garbage time lol. Kobe was 9-21 from the field that's real good lol. Laughing Think I'm kidding go look it up, don't make me post the link. Cool Now take that laker shit outta here.....Dec 30th Celts will be fucking up the lakers in LA too guaranteed, tune in....
Back to top Go down

Knicks vs Celtics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knicks vs Celtics   Knicks vs Celtics EmptyFri Dec 14, 2007 12:21 pm

Raptor wrote:
Did the lakers not lose lol? 5 people in double figures for the celts, the only starter not with double figures had 10 assists. A complete team win 107-94. They caught back up in garbage time lol. Kobe was 9-21 from the field that's real good lol. Laughing Think I'm kidding go look it up, don't make me post the link. Cool Now take that laker shit outta here.....Dec 30th Celts will be fucking up the lakers in LA too guaranteed, tune in....

I guess you failed to relize that i was refering to your statement about Kobe hurting his team.

Sorry you fail to read well.
Back to top Go down
Raptor
Founder and GodFather
Founder and GodFather
Raptor

Knicks vs Celtics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knicks vs Celtics   Knicks vs Celtics EmptyFri Dec 14, 2007 12:45 pm

Yup, when you quote the whole response that is what people usually mean, the whole thing not just the last specific portion or sentence. If that is what you mean try just quoting that next time. But hey the lakers beat San Antonio in LA last night, but San Antonio didn't have Dunken or Parker lol.
Back to top Go down
T.HIGGINS
Soldi-e-r

Number of posts : 669
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Knicks vs Celtics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knicks vs Celtics   Knicks vs Celtics EmptyFri Dec 14, 2007 6:06 pm

if your saying 9-21 isnt good i have to say your wrong
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Knicks vs Celtics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knicks vs Celtics   Knicks vs Celtics Empty

Back to top Go down

Knicks vs Celtics
Page 1 of 1