Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spygate!!!

Go down 
+3
ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa
MR-G
JetblackSTRIFE
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Spygate!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spygate!!!   Spygate!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 6:54 pm

MR-G wrote:
I think this is so funny. The Pats will now and forever be known as cheaters. Its really upsetting to know a grown ass man would cheat just to get ahead. I think that B.B should have been banned from the NFL in the first place and all of this would have been settled. Now more info is being exposed about his cheating ways. Will he ever learn? Whos to say, but hopefully the new evidence is enough that they will ban him and make the league only 31 teams, lol.

LOL

Yo you going to be on tonight?

Get some COD4 in?

I got GTA but its getting boring already.
Back to top Go down
JetblackSTRIFE
Clan Co-Leader
JetblackSTRIFE

Number of posts : 927
Registration date : 2007-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Spygate!!!   Spygate!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 7:24 pm

theDopeMan wrote:
MR-G wrote:
I think this is so funny. The Pats will now and forever be known as cheaters. Its really upsetting to know a grown ass man would cheat just to get ahead. I think that B.B should have been banned from the NFL in the first place and all of this would have been settled. Now more info is being exposed about his cheating ways. Will he ever learn? Whos to say, but hopefully the new evidence is enough that they will ban him and make the league only 31 teams, lol.

LOL

Get some COD4 in?

WTF COD4? what a bunch of pansies. You guys need to get on socom. It's my last night before I head to california for a week!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spygate!!!   Spygate!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 7:30 pm

JetblackSTRIFE wrote:
theDopeMan wrote:
MR-G wrote:

LOL

Get some COD4 in?

WTF COD4? what a bunch of pansies. You guys need to get on socom. It's my last night before I head to california for a week!!

What time you gettin on and send me a Friends invite I will jump on for a bit Ihavnt played in a while.

Where in cali are you going?
Back to top Go down
JetblackSTRIFE
Clan Co-Leader
JetblackSTRIFE

PostSubject: Re: Spygate!!!   Spygate!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 7:35 pm

I usually get on around 1030-11 pm est and stay on for quite a bit, 3-4 am.

And I'm flying into LA on sunday, and then my friend is picking me up and heading up to San Luis Obispo, where she goes to school.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spygate!!!   Spygate!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 7:48 pm

JetblackSTRIFE wrote:

And I'm flying into LA on sunday, and then my friend is picking me up and heading up to San Luis Obispo, where she goes to school.

Cool, SLO is a pretty cool place its by the ocean. You will pass by Long Beach on your way there thats where I stay.
Back to top Go down
JetblackSTRIFE
Clan Co-Leader
JetblackSTRIFE

PostSubject: Re: Spygate!!!   Spygate!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 7:57 pm

theDopeMan wrote:
JetblackSTRIFE wrote:

Cool, SLO is a pretty cool place its by the ocean. You will pass by Long Beach on your way there thats where I stay.
Long Beach, that's where he father lives. Cool.
Back to top Go down
Raptor
Founder and GodFather
Founder and GodFather
Raptor

Number of posts : 2383
Registration date : 2006-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Spygate!!!   Spygate!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 8:37 pm

theDopeMan wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Get over it, nothing new and I doubt that the Giant scrubs even make the playoffs.

You know I think I have held my tongue long enough I made this topic to discuss whats going on and the comments coming from you are childish dipshit comments about how this is the year and how our teams suck ass.

All the dumb statements you are making now you made last year only to be shut the fuck up and made to go into hiding because you were to much of a fucking PUSSY to own up to the fact that your so called Greatest Team Ever just got beat in the super bowl by a team who wasnt suppose to even be in the playoffs.

Either dicuss the topic or dont comment. People who watch football are mad because a team cheated and was caught and the only ppl who feel this is a non issue is the Pats fans who just dont want to see the truth.

BTW the NY GIANTS are Super Bowl 42 Champions!!!!!

and they kicked the SHIT out of the NE Patriots!!!!!

Suck on that for a bit to help you get that sour taste out of your mouth.

Thanks have a great day!

<3,
Dope

Go Fuck Yourself zig what are you the vanguard of the NFL, they lost big deal they will be back and the giants wont. Every team does the same shit or didn't you notice the lack of an outcry from EVERYONE else in the NFL. I wonder why that is? Because they all have to look in the mirror. This shit is getting old with me now and I'm getting sick of listening to you, when they were winning before the super bowl you weren't so hype against them so shut the fuck up, the giants won woohoo for you. Big deal if the roles were reversed you would have been proclaiming the giants all that yourself. This is like the only thing you can say and if you keep it up I won't be listening to it much more here is all I can say.
Back to top Go down
JetblackSTRIFE
Clan Co-Leader
JetblackSTRIFE

PostSubject: Re: Spygate!!!   Spygate!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 11:15 pm

Ok ok, it's only football. It's pretty obvious that both of you love your respective teams just as much as the other, but there's no need to get hostile here.

Oh, and if these stupid football/spygate/patriot-giant bashing threads continue to get out of hand (personal attacks, name calling, etc.), I might decide to use my admin abilities for once and lock the thread(s). Both of you have the right to defend your respective teams, but I'm not about to sit here and let things get out of hand over FOOTBALL.

Thank you for your time SWAT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spygate!!!   Spygate!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spygate!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports :: NFL-
Jump to: