Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Any Cutler Doubters?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa
Sgt 1st Class

Number of posts : 1221
Registration date : 2006-11-25

Any Cutler Doubters? Empty
PostSubject: Any Cutler Doubters?   Any Cutler Doubters? EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 1:25 am

Well 447 yds, 3 TD, and 1 int (That could be blamed on Marshall), pretty much sums up one of the young and best QB's out there. G, doesnt he remind you of favre?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any Cutler Doubters?   Any Cutler Doubters? EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 4:28 pm

He is good relentless but it was against the Browns who have collapsed in the 2nd half in every game this year. For me he needs to do it against a really good defense.

I am not saying he is a bad QB but it was the browns.

Marshell is a d-bag
Back to top Go down
T.HIGGINS
Soldi-e-r

Number of posts : 669
Registration date : 2007-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Any Cutler Doubters?   Any Cutler Doubters? EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 5:34 pm

although he played a great game, that one 80 yard td pass was a huge miscue. that db macdonald bit with no safety coverage and then it was just a footrace.

favre and cutler is a pretty good comparison. they both are gunslingers that will do anything to win. they both have good pocket presence. thing is i like cutler and dont like favre Razz
Back to top Go down
ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa
Sgt 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: Any Cutler Doubters?   Any Cutler Doubters? EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 6:03 pm

theDopeMan wrote:
He is good relentless but it was against the Browns who have collapsed in the 2nd half in every game this year. For me he needs to do it against a really good defense.

Marshell is a d-bag

Yea but how sorry do you have to be to know that Denver has no run gain, and thay they have came in passing in every game. Yea, I just hope he can take us to the superbowl in years to come
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any Cutler Doubters?   Any Cutler Doubters? EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 6:27 pm

ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa wrote:
theDopeMan wrote:

Marshell is a d-bag

Yea but how sorry do you have to be to know that Denver has no run gain, and thay they have came in passing in every game. Yea, I just hope he can take us to the superbowl in years to come

Thats hoping for a lot.

He has a chance to be a very good QB but he is still young.
Back to top Go down
MR-G
Clan Leader
MR-G

Number of posts : 1446
Registration date : 2006-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Any Cutler Doubters?   Any Cutler Doubters? EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 11:21 pm

Cutler is getting better. He is a good QB but trying to compare him with favre after 1 good game is not really a comparison. But he is coming into his own, thats for sure.
Back to top Go down
ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa
Sgt 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: Any Cutler Doubters?   Any Cutler Doubters? EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 1:01 am

MR-G wrote:
Cutler is getting better. He is a good QB but trying to compare him with favre after 1 good game is not really a comparison. But he is coming into his own, thats for sure.

Im not tryin to say hes the next favre, just saying he has that mentality. Sling it, even though theres triple coverage. And yea Superbowl seems, maybe three four years away. Our defense BLOWS
Back to top Go down
TEABAGGER
Republican Operative
TEABAGGER

Number of posts : 2157
Registration date : 2006-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Any Cutler Doubters?   Any Cutler Doubters? EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 12:19 pm

Jay who?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any Cutler Doubters?   Any Cutler Doubters? EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 4:50 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
C.S.A.H.
Sgt 1st Class
C.S.A.H.

Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2006-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Any Cutler Doubters?   Any Cutler Doubters? EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 7:30 pm

I am now officially a Cutler doubter.
Back to top Go down
http://cataclysm-clan.com/forum/index.php
ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa
Sgt 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: Any Cutler Doubters?   Any Cutler Doubters? EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 1:04 am

C.S.A.H. wrote:

Im not seeing as how, he had 7 RBs on Ir, and the SHITTEST defense to play the game. He averaged what, like around 40 throws a game??

P.S. hows jamarcus panning out?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any Cutler Doubters?   Any Cutler Doubters? EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 12:36 pm

ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa wrote:
C.S.A.H. wrote:

Im not seeing as how, he had 7 RBs on Ir, and the SHITTEST defense to play the game. He averaged what, like around 40 throws a game??

P.S. hows jamarcus panning out?

To be honest Russel is getting better, Cutler not so much.
Back to top Go down
C.S.A.H.
Sgt 1st Class
C.S.A.H.

Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2006-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Any Cutler Doubters?   Any Cutler Doubters? EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 4:06 pm

Russell really came on towards the end of the year. If he got to throw the ball 600 times and only get sacked 12 times his numbers would blow that little faggot's away.
Back to top Go down
http://cataclysm-clan.com/forum/index.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any Cutler Doubters?   Any Cutler Doubters? Empty

Back to top Go down

Any Cutler Doubters?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports :: NFL-
Jump to: