Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How bout them TarHeels...LoL

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
--..ViSioN..--
OG Leader
OG Leader
--..ViSioN..--

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2007-02-28

How bout them TarHeels...LoL Empty
PostSubject: How bout them TarHeels...LoL   How bout them TarHeels...LoL EmptySun Jan 20, 2008 10:47 am

How bout them fianlly getting a loss on the season. Should have 3 losses but its all good. ACC play has already shown me what i knew after the 4 game of the season. The Tarheels cant play NO DEFENSE and are gonna lose more games just yesterday in ACC play.

In other ACC news, Duke keep up their dominance in ACC play with another blowout of an ACC team. Blue Devils look good on top of the ACC and are looking alot like the 2001 National Championship team. God i cant wait til Feb.6 Duke does something that UNC cant do and thats play that BADASS pressure man-man Defense. Defense wins Championships bottomline.
Back to top Go down
..PrOdUcTo--
Sgt 1st Class
..PrOdUcTo--

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2007-03-15

PostSubject: Re: How bout them TarHeels...LoL   How bout them TarHeels...LoL EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 3:32 pm

Duke sucks . They lost to virginia comonwealth in the second round of the sweet sixteen last year with basically the same team. Carolina made it to the final four and they have the same team this year w/o Brendan Wright and a hurt Bobby Fraiser.

Duke is gonna catch a beatdown tonight too.
Back to top Go down
--..ViSioN..--
OG Leader
OG Leader
--..ViSioN..--

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2007-02-28

PostSubject: Re: How bout them TarHeels...LoL   How bout them TarHeels...LoL EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 8:47 pm

..PrOdUcTo-- wrote:
Duke sucks . They lost to virginia comonwealth in the second round of the sweet sixteen last year with basically the same team. Carolina made it to the final four and they have the same team this year w/o Brendan Wright and a hurt Bobby Fraiser.

Duke is gonna catch a beatdown tonight too.
UNC got beat in the regionals last year by georgetown. They didnt make it to the final 4. Final 4 was Memphis,Ohio State,Georgetown,Florida. UNC isnt even gonna get the ACC title if they cant stop losing. We have a 2 game lead now is the title race nd u kno that means overall #1 seed in tourney.(ACC Title) Duke doesnt have the same team, umm we got 3 freshman,no Josh McRoberts nd we are deeper than any team in the country. I believe the freshman showed their maturity last nite with all the 3s we were raining on the non D playing TarHeels. Just bring it to Cameron Indoor TarHeel, the crazies will be waiting.
Back to top Go down
..PrOdUcTo--
Sgt 1st Class
..PrOdUcTo--

PostSubject: Re: How bout them TarHeels...LoL   How bout them TarHeels...LoL EmptyFri Feb 08, 2008 11:33 pm

i meant about made it. point is carolina didnt loose to a team that ive never heard of ... Virgina Commonwealth????lol idc we cant win them all.

Carolinas bench is alot deeper usually... Bobby frassior is a great shooter and hes been out since the beggining of the season.Danny Green is up for the sixth man of the year award.He is a monster athelete that will get better with experience.

But im not trying to argue with you but you understand how the carolinas rep thier teams ...lol one player on carolinas team i went to highschool and played on the same team with big tall Mike Copeland(bencher#40 i belive) and i went to school with Reyshawn Terry.
Back to top Go down
T.HIGGINS
Soldi-e-r

Number of posts : 669
Registration date : 2007-03-24

PostSubject: Re: How bout them TarHeels...LoL   How bout them TarHeels...LoL EmptySat Feb 09, 2008 3:18 am

you went to school w/ them thats pretty sick..my cousin lived in the same town as danny green, but green went to catholic school while my cousin did not Sad.
Back to top Go down
..PrOdUcTo--
Sgt 1st Class
..PrOdUcTo--

PostSubject: Re: How bout them TarHeels...LoL   How bout them TarHeels...LoL EmptySat Feb 09, 2008 11:17 am

Stuart Scott from sportscenter went to the same highschool too.He was at our graduationAnd so did Ben folds five lol.RJR

and i played in ymca against chris paul no lie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How bout them TarHeels...LoL   How bout them TarHeels...LoL Empty

Back to top Go down

How bout them TarHeels...LoL
Page 1 of 1