Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Think ur Heels are better than Duke..

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
--..ViSioN..--
OG Leader
OG Leader
--..ViSioN..--

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2007-02-28

Think ur Heels are better than Duke.. Empty
PostSubject: Think ur Heels are better than Duke..   Think ur Heels are better than Duke.. EmptySat Feb 09, 2008 11:35 am

Back to top Go down
--..ViSioN..--
OG Leader
OG Leader
--..ViSioN..--

PostSubject: Re: Think ur Heels are better than Duke..   Think ur Heels are better than Duke.. EmptySat Feb 09, 2008 11:36 am

Back to top Go down
..PrOdUcTo--
Sgt 1st Class
..PrOdUcTo--

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2007-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Think ur Heels are better than Duke..   Think ur Heels are better than Duke.. EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 2:04 pm

sorry vision but those are kinda bias as hell and duke wont hit that many threes everygame.
Back to top Go down
..PrOdUcTo--
Sgt 1st Class
..PrOdUcTo--

PostSubject: Re: Think ur Heels are better than Duke..   Think ur Heels are better than Duke.. EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 2:09 pm

paulus is a lucky bitch ... he drives in the lane and gets his shit tossed. so he has to chuck up 3's and pray they go in or he will have zero points
Back to top Go down
--..ViSioN..--
OG Leader
OG Leader
--..ViSioN..--

PostSubject: Re: Think ur Heels are better than Duke..   Think ur Heels are better than Duke.. EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 8:30 am

..PrOdUcTo-- wrote:
paulus is a lucky bitch ... he drives in the lane and gets his shit tossed. so he has to chuck up 3's and pray they go in or he will have zero points
Lucky? How u figure? He shoots 45% from behind the arc. JJ Redick material right there. He has shot the 3 like that all year nd when we meet again it will be raining 3s, so i hope UNC can guard it cuz the past 23 games they havent. Long live Duke 10-0 in the ACC.
Back to top Go down
iLLustRaTe
Soldi-e-r
iLLustRaTe

Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2006-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Think ur Heels are better than Duke..   Think ur Heels are better than Duke.. EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 2:59 am

yeah umd should have beat duke...umd goes on a 10-0 run comes withing 2 and within that run they also were shooting below 50%. which is terrible if they were shooting better or took better shots during that run they had the game but b4 you know it they leave singler open for the three and makes it the runs over the monemtum is done. game over.
Back to top Go down
--..ViSioN..--
OG Leader
OG Leader
--..ViSioN..--

PostSubject: Re: Think ur Heels are better than Duke..   Think ur Heels are better than Duke.. EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 8:25 am

iLLustRaTe wrote:
yeah umd should have beat duke...umd goes on a 10-0 run comes withing 2 and within that run they also were shooting below 50%. which is terrible if they were shooting better or took better shots during that run they had the game but b4 you know it they leave singler open for the three and makes it the runs over the monemtum is done. game over.
LoL usound like all my UNC buddies."We shoulda won but we didnt because Duke is LOADED." Cmon man UMD never had a chance just like the TarHeels last week. Duke is good and if u cant compete with their depth nd their 3s ur not gona win.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Think ur Heels are better than Duke..   Think ur Heels are better than Duke.. EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 2:17 pm

--..ViSioN..-- wrote:
iLLustRaTe wrote:
LoL usound like all my UNC buddies."We shoulda won but we didnt because Duke is LOADED." Cmon man UMD never had a chance just like the TarHeels last week. Duke is good and if u cant compete with their depth nd their 3s ur not gona win.

Someone isstarting to sound like Raptor.

I would suggest you humble yourself before you are made to eat your own words also.

Owell.
Back to top Go down
..PrOdUcTo--
Sgt 1st Class
..PrOdUcTo--

PostSubject: Re: Think ur Heels are better than Duke..   Think ur Heels are better than Duke.. EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 3:47 pm

theDopeMan wrote:
--..ViSioN..-- wrote:
iLLustRaTe wrote:

I would suggest you humble yourself before you are made to eat your own words also.

Owell.

thank you zig.lol
im gonna laugh when duke goes home early in march.Wat do they do if they cant hit there 3'sthathey rely on???.and Vision what depth do they have????There gameplans to chuck up 3's.doesnt sound like they are to versitlie.they have no big men that can dominate. Just hope they dont have to play Virginia CommonWealth in the tourney LMFAO.
Back to top Go down
Raptor
Founder and GodFather
Founder and GodFather
Raptor

Number of posts : 2383
Registration date : 2006-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Think ur Heels are better than Duke..   Think ur Heels are better than Duke.. EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 6:32 pm

FUCK COLLEGE SPORTS....
Back to top Go down
--..ViSioN..--
OG Leader
OG Leader
--..ViSioN..--

PostSubject: Re: Think ur Heels are better than Duke..   Think ur Heels are better than Duke.. EmptySat Feb 16, 2008 11:43 am

theDopeMan wrote:
--..ViSioN..-- wrote:
iLLustRaTe wrote:

Owell.
Im not eating no words.I havent predicted nothing.Duke is good, bottomline. Tourney time is almost here nd we will see the deal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Think ur Heels are better than Duke..   Think ur Heels are better than Duke.. EmptySat Feb 16, 2008 2:28 pm

--..ViSioN..-- wrote:
theDopeMan wrote:
--..ViSioN..-- wrote:
iLLustRaTe wrote:

Owell.
Im not eating no words.I havent predicted nothing.Duke is good, bottomline. Tourney time is almost here nd we will see the deal.

listen i understand that rooting for your team and beleiving in them but the things you are saying is that no one can beat them. so be it has duke even made the final 4 in the past 5 years. they are a good team but there interior defense is going to be their downfall they wont be able to shoot at that hiigh percentage all tourny long. good luck if they win it all please let me have it and if they dont best beleive i will let you have it

good luck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Think ur Heels are better than Duke..   Think ur Heels are better than Duke.. EmptySat Feb 16, 2008 2:31 pm

by the way i posted all this from my phone i jst thought it was cool

hey raptor guess what?

NEW YORK GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
JetblackSTRIFE
Clan Co-Leader
JetblackSTRIFE

Number of posts : 927
Registration date : 2007-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Think ur Heels are better than Duke..   Think ur Heels are better than Duke.. EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 9:06 pm

This is what I think about Duke.
Think ur Heels are better than Duke.. Basketball_close_up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Think ur Heels are better than Duke..   Think ur Heels are better than Duke.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Think ur Heels are better than Duke..
Page 1 of 1