Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WAKE Bitch smacks Duke

Go down 
+3
--..ViSioN..--
T.HIGGINS
..PrOdUcTo--
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
..PrOdUcTo--
Sgt 1st Class
..PrOdUcTo--

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2007-03-15

WAKE Bitch smacks Duke Empty
PostSubject: WAKE Bitch smacks Duke   WAKE Bitch smacks Duke EmptyMon Feb 18, 2008 12:50 am

what a great game lol...20 turnovers and 4or5 of thier players foul out for Duke.Now Wake Forest has a good chance to make it to the tourney thanks to Duke.Where was all thier 3's and that defense they rely on?????See Vision Duke had a bad night just like Carolina did and Duke had all thier players,Carolina had no Lawson when they lost.

Get ready for the tabacco road part 2

Wake the Nation Bitches
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WAKE Bitch smacks Duke   WAKE Bitch smacks Duke EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 12:42 pm

How about those Miami Hurricanes?

Damn Duke isnt looking so good now are they.

Where is Vision? Is he pulling a Raptor?
Back to top Go down
..PrOdUcTo--
Sgt 1st Class
..PrOdUcTo--

PostSubject: Re: WAKE Bitch smacks Duke   WAKE Bitch smacks Duke EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 4:56 pm

Hahahaha i belive he might be.Was a great game.Miami out played Duke in alll aspects. I tryd to tell him that they cant always make 18 three's a game.they are one diminsional
Back to top Go down
T.HIGGINS
Soldi-e-r

Number of posts : 669
Registration date : 2007-03-24

PostSubject: Re: WAKE Bitch smacks Duke   WAKE Bitch smacks Duke EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 9:45 pm

funny thing is that they can hit 18 threes a game. they hit 15 and still lost. this loss is nothing more than a fluke as they have a good defense and hit 15 threes and still lost. im by no means a duke fan so its not that im biased but they are going to make a run after these last 2 games.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WAKE Bitch smacks Duke   WAKE Bitch smacks Duke EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 12:19 pm

T.HIGGINS wrote:
funny thing is that they can hit 18 threes a game. they hit 15 and still lost. this loss is nothing more than a fluke as they have a good defense and hit 15 threes and still lost. im by no means a duke fan so its not that im biased but they are going to make a run after these last 2 games.

I have never disagreed that duke is a good team because they are and they always are but great? Naw not even close.

They will make a run but they wont win the National Championship
Back to top Go down
T.HIGGINS
Soldi-e-r

PostSubject: Re: WAKE Bitch smacks Duke   WAKE Bitch smacks Duke EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 5:25 pm

i completely agree that they are not a national championship team but when people say its because they cant hit a ton amount of threes every game thats when I disagree. when they lose its because they dont force turnovers and dont make runs. i think its their pressure defense that makes them compete against every team but they just dont have enough height and no inside game to win all the big games. like UNC has hansborough, memphis has dorsey, tennesee has chism. I guess duke can win the national championship if they somehow get a 1 seed but theres probably atleast 6 or 7 teams that i would choose over them.
Back to top Go down
..PrOdUcTo--
Sgt 1st Class
..PrOdUcTo--

PostSubject: Re: WAKE Bitch smacks Duke   WAKE Bitch smacks Duke EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 6:35 pm

THEY ARE ONE DIMINISIONAL ,they wont win a championship like that this year.So your telling me if Duke only makes 2 three's in a game theyd win against a top 25 team???No way.
Back to top Go down
--..ViSioN..--
OG Leader
OG Leader
--..ViSioN..--

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2007-02-28

PostSubject: Re: WAKE Bitch smacks Duke   WAKE Bitch smacks Duke EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 7:17 pm

theDopeMan wrote:

Vision is an electricain which sometimes means that i work outta town. I knew u fuckin dorks would think i was pulling a Raptor when i was in Myrtle Beach wiring a gas station. Been outta town all week didnt even get to watch the game against Miami cuz i was workin still. Nice to see you guys didnt forget about me. Duke played really bad and when that happens u usually lose. They have lost 2 games...WoW...Not crying yet cuz we still have the lead in the ACC. Might be tied but we have the lead with our win over them CrapHeels.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WAKE Bitch smacks Duke   WAKE Bitch smacks Duke EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 8:22 pm

--..ViSioN..-- wrote:
theDopeMan wrote:

Vision is an electricain which sometimes means that i work outta town. I knew u fuckin dorks would think i was pulling a Raptor when i was in Myrtle Beach wiring a gas station. Been outta town all week didnt even get to watch the game against Miami cuz i was workin still. Nice to see you guys didnt forget about me. Duke played really bad and when that happens u usually lose. They have lost 2 games...WoW...Not crying yet cuz we still have the lead in the ACC. Might be tied but we have the lead with our win over them CrapHeels.
You make me laugh out loud

Good luck in the tourny
Back to top Go down
--..ViSioN..--
OG Leader
OG Leader
--..ViSioN..--

PostSubject: Re: WAKE Bitch smacks Duke   WAKE Bitch smacks Duke EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 9:44 pm

theDopeMan wrote:
--..ViSioN..-- wrote:
theDopeMan wrote:

You make me laugh out loud

Good luck in the tourny
WTF is that supposed to mean? Working outta town away from my family makes you laugh? Your a fuckin prick!
Back to top Go down
..PrOdUcTo--
Sgt 1st Class
..PrOdUcTo--

PostSubject: Re: WAKE Bitch smacks Duke   WAKE Bitch smacks Duke EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 4:19 am

????lol
Back to top Go down
T.HIGGINS
Soldi-e-r

PostSubject: Re: WAKE Bitch smacks Duke   WAKE Bitch smacks Duke EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 5:01 am

..PrOdUcTo-- wrote:
THEY ARE ONE DIMINISIONAL ,they wont win a championship like that this year.So your telling me if Duke only makes 2 three's in a game theyd win against a top 25 team???No way.
the thing is they wouldnt make 2 threes in a game. the odds are if they shoot 20 threes they will hit atleast 5..thats 25% which they can hit in their sleep. in their last 2 losses theyve scored 73 and 95, and hit 8 and 15 threes. its their defense thats lacking and this is all. im not picking them to win the national championship they are barely top 7 for me but be realistic, any 1 seed can win a national championship.
Back to top Go down
--..ViSioN..--
OG Leader
OG Leader
--..ViSioN..--

PostSubject: Re: WAKE Bitch smacks Duke   WAKE Bitch smacks Duke EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 9:09 am

Well its obvious Producto nd Dope dont know what the #1 seeed in the east will offer this year. 1st round of tourney is played in the RBC center in Raleigh nd 2nd round is played in Charlotte. That means who ever wins the ACC will be playing at home til the final 4. That spells bad for other teams in the tourney. Last time a school had home court for first 2 rounds of tourney was Illinois in 05 nd they made it all the way to the title game. #1 seed in the east is gonna have the easiest road to the final 4, so which ever team gets it will be blessed with alot of homecooking.
Back to top Go down
JetblackSTRIFE
Clan Co-Leader
JetblackSTRIFE

Number of posts : 927

PostSubject: Re: WAKE Bitch smacks Duke   WAKE Bitch smacks Duke EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 4:45 pm

OH MY FUCKING GOD SHUT UP! You all know IUPUI is going to win the national title, so quit arguing!
Back to top Go down
..PrOdUcTo--
Sgt 1st Class
..PrOdUcTo--

PostSubject: Re: WAKE Bitch smacks Duke   WAKE Bitch smacks Duke EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 6:29 am

--..ViSioN..-- wrote:
Well its obvious Producto nd Dope dont know what the #1 seeed in the east will offer this year. 1st round of tourney is played in the RBC center in Raleigh nd 2nd round is played in Charlotte. That means who ever wins the ACC will be playing at home til the final 4. That spells bad for other teams in the tourney. Last time a school had home court for first 2 rounds of tourney was Illinois in 05 nd they made it all the way to the title game. #1 seed in the east is gonna have the easiest road to the final 4, so which ever team gets it will be blessed with alot of homecooking.

Carolina beat Illinois then lol.Also the ACC isnt wraped up yet.Duke and UNC's last matchup will determine that.
Back to top Go down
T.HIGGINS
Soldi-e-r

PostSubject: Re: WAKE Bitch smacks Duke   WAKE Bitch smacks Duke EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 3:30 pm

which was on neutral court
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WAKE Bitch smacks Duke   WAKE Bitch smacks Duke EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 11:19 am

--..ViSioN..-- wrote:

Its obvious you're a moron for thinking I was laughing at you for working out of town.

Again dont tell me anything about college B-Ball because you have no idea on what I know. You speak about 1 team only.

No road is easy in the final four.

Trust me when I say duke wont win it all. They wont make it past the elite 8.

I will put my money where my mouth is if you would like to bet i got $500 on it.

I will be in Vegas the last week in March to make my bets Like I do every year.

Let me know.
Back to top Go down
T.HIGGINS
Soldi-e-r

PostSubject: Re: WAKE Bitch smacks Duke   WAKE Bitch smacks Duke EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 4:55 pm

your willing to put 500$ on them not making it past the elite 8, or the championship. I have to agree with you saying they wont win it all but if they can hit their threes and get some turnovers they can beat anyone..but they will lose because you cant play picture perfect basketball for the whole tournement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WAKE Bitch smacks Duke   WAKE Bitch smacks Duke EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 5:09 pm

T.HIGGINS wrote:
your willing to put 500$ on them not making it past the elite 8, or the championship. I have to agree with you saying they wont win it all but if they can hit their threes and get some turnovers they can beat anyone..but they will lose because you cant play picture perfect basketball for the whole tournement.

Duke will be lucky to get out of the 2nd round no mateer who they play.

But if I am betting $500 its that they wont win the Championship.
Sorry I didnt clarify.
Back to top Go down
T.HIGGINS
Soldi-e-r

PostSubject: Re: WAKE Bitch smacks Duke   WAKE Bitch smacks Duke EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 5:27 pm

I really dont understand how you could say they would be lucky to make it past the 2nd round considering they will rollover the 1st round team..they lost 2 in a row so what. they play in the acc and eventhough its not the acc of normal its still one of the toughest conference by rpi. there one team i can bank on making it past the second round..your saying they arent a top 32 team? the rankings say otherwise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WAKE Bitch smacks Duke   WAKE Bitch smacks Duke EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 6:08 pm

T.HIGGINS wrote:
I really dont understand how you could say they would be lucky to make it past the 2nd round considering they will rollover the 1st round team..they lost 2 in a row so what. they play in the acc and eventhough its not the acc of normal its still one of the toughest conference by rpi. there one team i can bank on making it past the second round..your saying they arent a top 32 team? the rankings say otherwise.

Does anyone remember Valparasio or George Mason?

NCAA Tourny > ACC

When it comes to the tourny its anyones ballgame.
I dont even think Memphis or UNC will make it past the Elite 8

I fill out about 20 Brackets everyyear. I will have Duke in the final four in one of them because I fill it out based on Bracket rankings for the fun of it.

I actually think that Tenn and Georgetown have a good chance.
Drake looks good and noone is paying any attention to them.
Gonzaga is always dangerous

Did I mention Indiana who lost their coach and are now playing for more reason and determination.

Also Duke willneed to beat UNC to even have a chance at being a #1 seed. Duke is ranked 7th in the AP pole and 6th in the ESPN poll but the Ap is what counts. Even if they beat UNC they are not a clear fav for the #1 seed.

Their are alot of factors to think about.

If you want to discuss let me know what you think. I love talking B-ball but I hate when ppl base their decisions on hear say or favorite teams when it comes to this tourny.
Back to top Go down
T.HIGGINS
Soldi-e-r

PostSubject: Re: WAKE Bitch smacks Duke   WAKE Bitch smacks Duke EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 6:19 pm

i totally agree with the hate on people picking the popular teams as I dont like duke or unc..Im more of a bigeast fan to be honest and even the mid-majors. Butler is always a pretty good team to watch and george mason and the whole caa is pretty tough but the teams like unc and memphis are just seasoned for tough games as they are favorites in almost every game. I could picture unc going far because of their coaching and consistency from Hansborough, but imo memphis is way overrated as they play in a terrible conference and are too reliant on drive and dish. Tenn and georgetown are good picks since tennesee has a team full of weapons and georgetown has leadership and a big man. I could see drake being the george mason team of their final 4 year since they play the game the right way and are also talented. I dont know much of Gonzaga but after seeing them last night and them struggling against portland i cant see them going far, but with Heytvelt not 100% they are missing a huge asset. Indiana was one of my favorites before the whole Sampson thing but who knows how they will react after such a thing. If they can spin it to something to motivate them anything can happen.

Duke probably wont get the #1 seed but if they do i feel that they are a guarantee for atleast a sweet 16 game. the tournement is always so hard to predict as there are so many sleeper teams and so much to play for..ill probably have half the s16 wrong on my brackets this season lol Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WAKE Bitch smacks Duke   WAKE Bitch smacks Duke EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 6:27 pm

T.HIGGINS wrote:
i totally agree with the hate on people picking the popular teams as I dont like duke or unc..Im more of a bigeast fan to be honest and even the mid-majors. Butler is always a pretty good team to watch and george mason and the whole caa is pretty tough but the teams like unc and memphis are just seasoned for tough games as they are favorites in almost every game. I could picture unc going far because of their coaching and consistency from Hansborough, but imo memphis is way overrated as they play in a terrible conference and are too reliant on drive and dish. Tenn and georgetown are good picks since tennesee has a team full of weapons and georgetown has leadership and a big man. I could see drake being the george mason team of their final 4 year since they play the game the right way and are also talented. I dont know much of Gonzaga but after seeing them last night and them struggling against portland i cant see them going far, but with Heytvelt not 100% they are missing a huge asset. Indiana was one of my favorites before the whole Sampson thing but who knows how they will react after such a thing. If they can spin it to something to motivate them anything can happen.

Duke probably wont get the #1 seed but if they do i feel that they are a guarantee for atleast a sweet 16 game. the tournement is always so hard to predict as there are so many sleeper teams and so much to play for..ill probably have half the s16 wrong on my brackets this season lol Smile

Most of my brackets get busted inthe first round because i tak alot of chances.

UCLA is going to be tough and IF USC gets in watch out for them.

I say we make a bracket here on the forums I can try to set it up or we can pick the teams once we knoe the bracket.

I will see what we can do. Maybe just maybe i might set up a prize for the winner.
Back to top Go down
T.HIGGINS
Soldi-e-r

PostSubject: Re: WAKE Bitch smacks Duke   WAKE Bitch smacks Duke EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 6:30 pm

in the first round i usually just take the top seeds as they usually seem like safe picks but in the following rounds i make some crazy picks. we should definetly make some brackets here on the forums that would be pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
..PrOdUcTo--
Sgt 1st Class
..PrOdUcTo--

PostSubject: Re: WAKE Bitch smacks Duke   WAKE Bitch smacks Duke EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 7:33 pm

Does anyone remeber the Duke vs Virginia Commonwealth last year in the tourney?l Anything can happen,I picked Duke to win in my bracket and they got smacked and ilost money to a team i never heard of.lol

Yall cant sleep on Davidson, they are a good underated team.I think they are this years george mason. They played UCLA,UNC,DUKE, to real close games.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WAKE Bitch smacks Duke   WAKE Bitch smacks Duke Empty

Back to top Go down

WAKE Bitch smacks Duke
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next