Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!!

Go down 
+6
..PrOdUcTo--
MR-G
Ecstacy
ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa
JetblackSTRIFE
Raptor
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Raptor
Founder and GodFather
Founder and GodFather
Raptor

Number of posts : 2383
Registration date : 2006-10-18

So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!!   So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2007 4:52 pm

Please, I bet you will come to find out shortly that EVERY team does it and the Pats are the only ones to get caught. They got caught apparently because of Mangina the coach of the Jets being pissed that he can't beat the Pats and spilling the beans as he was defensive coordinator up here before his NY gig. Otherwise they don't get caught I bet. It's all good no one can stop the Pats, we lose draft picks that wouldn't make the team anyway, big deal. It still doesn't change anything except that now the border wars with NY Jets have begun again in earnest. Pats are still the best team in football. They are at the top so it's big news as everyone wants to knock them down because they can't on the field lol. People can say what they want, but it doesn't change anything at all on the field, they will still crush everyone this season on their way to the championship. Look at the Cleveland Indians 2 or 3 years ago, they had a camera in center field feeding right into the dugout tv, showing the catcher signs so they could steal them. With the amount of money in today's professional sports, teams are gonna do whatever they can legal or not to get the upper hand and gain advantage. People still have to play on the field too don't forget. If the guy in front of you smacks you down, what good did the intel you had do you lol. You knew he was gonna smack you down? It's silly that they still use hand signals for defense calls anyway with today's technology, I mean the offense uses in helmet radios already for their calls from the bench. I wonder why they don't have the defense do that too, makes no sense again with the amount of money in the game and the availability of technology. But regardless they got caught and will get their hands spanked Friday after they meet with the commish and then a month from now it won't matter anymore. The pats will still be crushing teams regardless, and then adding Harrison and Seymore back to the defense and getting even better!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!!   So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2007 5:32 pm

Raptor wrote:
Please, I bet you will come to find out shortly that EVERY team does it and the Pats are the only ones to get caught. They got caught apparently because of Mangina the coach of the Jets being pissed that he can't beat the Pats and spilling the beans as he was defensive coordinator up here before his NY gig. Otherwise they don't get caught I bet. It's all good no one can stop the Pats, we lose draft picks that wouldn't make the team anyway, big deal. It still doesn't change anything except that now the border wars with NY Jets have begun again in earnest. Pats are still the best team in football. They are at the top so it's big news as everyone wants to knock them down because they can't on the field lol. People can say what they want, but it doesn't change anything at all on the field, they will still crush everyone this season on their way to the championship. Look at the Cleveland Indians 2 or 3 years ago, they had a camera in center field feeding right into the dugout tv, showing the catcher signs so they could steal them. With the amount of money in today's professional sports, teams are gonna do whatever they can legal or not to get the upper hand and gain advantage. People still have to play on the field too don't forget. If the guy in front of you smacks you down, what good did the intel you had do you lol. You knew he was gonna smack you down? It's silly that they still use hand signals for defense calls anyway with today's technology, I mean the offense uses in helmet radios already for their calls from the bench. I wonder why they don't have the defense do that too, makes no sense again with the amount of money in the game and the availability of technology. But regardless they got caught and will get their hands spanked Friday after they meet with the commish and then a month from now it won't matter anymore. The pats will still be crushing teams regardless, and then adding Harrison and Seymore back to the defense and getting even better!

I didnt read all that well because i kept losing my place LOL

If you think getting back a guy who used steroids is going to help then so be it.

LOL It dont matter how much you defend the Pats they will be know this whole year as cheaters.

BTW Rap relax man have some fun. Wanna hug it out?
Back to top Go down
MR-G
Clan Leader
MR-G

Number of posts : 1446
Registration date : 2006-10-13

PostSubject: Re: So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!!   So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2007 8:07 pm

I think its BS that they were cheating in the first place. Lets really see if they can do better now that they cant cheat.
Back to top Go down
ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa
Sgt 1st Class

Number of posts : 1221
Registration date : 2006-11-25

PostSubject: Re: So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!!   So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2007 8:08 pm

LT will run all over the Pats, nuff said. lol
Back to top Go down
..PrOdUcTo--
Sgt 1st Class
..PrOdUcTo--

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2007-03-15

PostSubject: Re: So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!!   So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2007 11:44 pm

i hope he does cause he didnt do shit against the bears
Back to top Go down
Raptor
Founder and GodFather
Founder and GodFather
Raptor

PostSubject: Re: So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!!   So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2007 1:09 am

So much for the Broncos lmao!!! Here is their coach admitting he did the same thing to and SI reporter only using binoculars instead of video. Like I said they all do it one way or another....

Jan 9, 2002

Mike Shanahan wrote:
It's no rumor, pal. "Our guy keeps a pair of binoculars on their
signal-callers every game." "With any
luck, we have their defensive signals figured out by halftime.
Sometimes, by the end of the first quarter."

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/inside_game/magazine/life_of_reilly/news/2002/01/09/life_of_reilly/

Like I said when your on top, people look for anything to knock you down and make a mountain out of a mole hill....
Back to top Go down
ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa
Sgt 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!!   So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2007 2:03 am

We dont record! We mesmorize, sucka. We're too smart. I guess you can't call it cheating but you cant call it fair. Oh and we use binoculars, everyone does. Not everyone uses a videocamera, I've seen coaches in the booth use binoculars.

P.S. And who said the Pats were on top? haha, last time i checked the Colts gave you guys a spanking!
Back to top Go down
..PrOdUcTo--
Sgt 1st Class
..PrOdUcTo--

PostSubject: Re: So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!!   So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2007 6:04 am

lol all cordinators in the both use binoculars,there so far away they wouldnt see jack shit from up there.

and if your a top team such as Pats,Yankiees,spurs,and so on, everyone is going to try and find something to pull you down because your expectations are much higher than average teams.you shouldnt need a unfair advantage when you have the best team.If your good you dont need shit but your teamates.
Back to top Go down
T.HIGGINS
Soldi-e-r

Number of posts : 669
Registration date : 2007-03-24

PostSubject: Re: So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!!   So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2007 12:55 pm

as dirty as it sounds..shit happens. its like stealing signs in baseball. all this is bound to happen with technology and the motive to win. first round pick and no more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!!   So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2007 2:10 pm

..PrOdUcTo-- wrote:
i hope he does cause he didnt do shit against the bears

Bears D> NFL
if only they had some offense
Back to top Go down
ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa
Sgt 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!!   So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2007 3:18 pm

Broncos Cornerbacks > WORLD
Back to top Go down
Raptor
Founder and GodFather
Founder and GodFather
Raptor

PostSubject: Re: So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!!   So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2007 5:42 pm

Like my new sig lmao!!! Cool
Back to top Go down
..PrOdUcTo--
Sgt 1st Class
..PrOdUcTo--

PostSubject: Re: So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!!   So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2007 6:01 pm

Raptor wrote:
Like my new sig lmao!!! Cool
yeah it owns just like there camera man
Back to top Go down
jonathz
Clan Leader
jonathz

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2007-03-31

PostSubject: Re: So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!!   So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2007 6:14 pm

lol that shits funny
Back to top Go down
ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa
Sgt 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!!   So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2007 8:23 pm

rodney's syringe? haha, pats suck big ones
Back to top Go down
TEABAGGER
Republican Operative
TEABAGGER

Number of posts : 2157

PostSubject: Re: So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!!   So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2007 3:29 am

LOL. Poor Bilichicky, an eye-sore to the football world now, lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!!   So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2007 10:32 am

TEABAGGER wrote:
LOL. Poor Bilichicky, an eye-sore to the football world now, lol.

I still want to have your babies!!!!

Hey Raptor BB got a $500,000.00 fine the team got $250,000.00 and they will lose a first round draft pick IF they make the playoffs and if they dont they lose 2nd and 3rd round draft pick.

OHHHHHHHHH SNNNNAAAPPPPPPP!!!!!!!

Its all love.

GO GIANTS!!!!Gunner 2
Back to top Go down
ReLeNtLeSs_KiLLa
Sgt 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!!   So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2007 1:31 pm

thats not enough, they can overcome a first fround draft pick easily. They should have tooken their 1st and 2nd rounds for the next three years! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Raptor
Founder and GodFather
Founder and GodFather
Raptor

PostSubject: Re: So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!!   So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2007 2:18 pm

Yea right, NFL won't do shit. Krafty Bob as we call him up here lol, is the most powerful owner in the league. Only Jerry Jones can rival him and what he has done for the league from a financial standpoint. Besides EVERYONE is doing this regardless of what you think. This only happened because Mangini in NY broke the sacred "cost of doing business" code of silence among all NFL coaches and splilled the beans on Bellichick to get back at him because of their personal differences. Why do you think that Green Bay for instance last year who bitched about this practice did not turn them into the league at that time? They had the proof as well. They have publicly admitted this week, "it was because we were doing it too." I hope Mangini ejoys his head coach position because I guarantee it will be his last in the NFL. It is common knowledge now that NO TEAM will ever hire him again after this.

But answer me this, how come no one bitches about San Diego player Sean Merriman doing roids, getting suspended last year for 4 games, and then being the defensive player of the year, leading the league in sacks with 14 1/2 and a pro bowler as well. You think maybe it had something to do with cheating and having a performance enhancing reason? Where is the bitching about that? I love how the double standards don't apply to that with a lot of the mouths I see on tv talking shit about the Pats lol. When your the best everyone wants to take you down....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!!   So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2007 2:37 pm

Raptor wrote:
Yea right, NFL won't do shit. Krafty Bob as we call him up here lol, is the most powerful owner in the league. Only Jerry Jones can rival him and what he has done for the league from a financial standpoint. Besides EVERYONE is doing this regardless of what you think. This only happened because Mangini in NY broke the sacred "cost of doing business" code of silence among all NFL coaches and splilled the beans on Bellichick to get back at him because of their personal differences. Why do you think that Green Bay for instance last year who bitched about this practice did not turn them into the league at that time? They had the proof as well. They have publicly admitted this week, "it was because we were doing it too." I hope Mangini ejoys his head coach position because I guarantee it will be his last in the NFL. It is common knowledge now that NO TEAM will ever hire him again after this.

But answer me this, how come no one bitches about San Diego player Sean Merriman doing roids, getting suspended last year for 4 games, and then being the defensive player of the year, leading the league in sacks with 14 1/2 and a pro bowler as well. You think maybe it had something to do with cheating and having a performance enhancing reason? Where is the bitching about that? I love how the double standards don't apply to that with a lot of the mouths I see on tv talking shit about the Pats lol. When your the best everyone wants to take you down....

1st bolded part: GB did do something they had the camerman removed from the sideline!!

2nd Bolded part: They did have a big debate on that and most agreed that his suspension was good enough and that the levels they found in his blood were deemed to be very low and I am not sure but if I remember correctly it wasnt a steroid it was a banned substance in a cold medicine. I would have to research that so am NOT 100% sure.

Your DB Rodney Harris i think is GUILTY of steroids and should be banned for the year thats just my opinion. Any player caught for steriods should be banned for a year. If its a banned substance other then steroids or HG then thats different. Everyone likes to smoke a lil pot. LOL
Back to top Go down
Raptor
Founder and GodFather
Founder and GodFather
Raptor

PostSubject: Re: So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!!   So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2007 2:47 pm

HGH is what it was for Harrison and is not a steroid. He came forward and admitted to it, there is no test for it either. He could have sat back and said prove it, prove I used it, when those reports came out he got some of it from that drug ring, but he stood up like a man and admitted it. Merriman no matter what the level was also cheating but with steroids, so should the admitted cheater be winning anything like personal awards? Would he be that good without it? He didn't win it the year before when he tested negative?
Back to top Go down
Ecstacy
CT Ally Clan

Number of posts : 761
Registration date : 2007-03-12

PostSubject: Re: So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!!   So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2007 7:05 pm

theDopeMan wrote:
Raptor wrote:

1st bolded part: GB did do something they had the camerman removed from the sideline!!

2nd Bolded part: They did have a big debate on that and most agreed that his suspension was good enough and that the levels they found in his blood were deemed to be very low and I am not sure but if I remember correctly it wasnt a steroid it was a banned substance in a cold medicine. I would have to research that so am NOT 100% sure.

Your DB Rodney Harris i think is GUILTY of steroids and should be banned for the year thats just my opinion. Any player caught for steriods should be banned for a year. If its a banned substance other then steroids or HG then thats different. [size=18]Everyone likes to smoke a lil pot[/size]. LOL

I always wondered why they called it the Super "Bowl".
Back to top Go down
C.S.A.H.
Sgt 1st Class
C.S.A.H.

Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2006-12-08

PostSubject: Re: So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!!   So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2007 7:29 pm

I always knew there was something fishy to the Tuck Rule. FUCK!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://cataclysm-clan.com/forum/index.php
Raptor
Founder and GodFather
Founder and GodFather
Raptor

PostSubject: Re: So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!!   So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2007 1:43 am

There you go fuckers, the MVP and the supposed best defense fucking crushed 38-10!!! Whose next motherfuckers!! Take our cameras away and we just get pissed and make a statement lmao!! No one can stop the Pats, give us the fucking Bellichick Trophy now!!! That's right he's better than Lombardi and the tro[hy will be named after him lol, and no matter what pieces of shit like Mangini in NY try and do to tarnish that he will go down in history as the best coach ever bar none!! Fuck you if you don't realize that bitch!! Cool Did you all see this game? How the fuck can you ever be 4th and 40 with Gates and the MVP Thomlinson ahahaha!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!!   So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2007 10:31 am

Raptor wrote:
There you go fuckers, the MVP and the supposed best defense fucking crushed 38-10!!! Whose next motherfuckers!! Take our cameras away and we just get pissed and make a statement lmao!! No one can stop the Pats, give us the fucking Bellichick Trophy now!!! That's right he's better than Lombardi and the tro[hy will be named after him lol, and no matter what pieces of shit like Mangini in NY try and do to tarnish that he will go down in history as the best coach ever bar none!! Fuck you if you don't realize that bitch!! Cool Did you all see this game? How the fuck can you ever be 4th and 40 with Gates and the MVP Thomlinson ahahaha!!

Sorry but the best NFL coach ever just passed away this year and his name is Bill Walsh. He didnt need to cheat to win. NUFF SAID.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!!   So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

So this is how the Patriots win Super Bowls!!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next